Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

So far I've been quite reserved....untill today. Bought these 2 and debating on a few others

The Wolf Among US - 66% off. (£6.45)

Offt, done by Telltale games it's very similar in game mechanics to The Walking Dead series. This one is for the complete season 1 and there are one deposit 4 at the moment, with the final episode in the 1st season due soon....very good time to get this.

Tomb Raider - 75% off (£3.74)

Heavily discounted, considering this is a fairly new game. The first couple hours are apparently a bit scripted but after that the game becomes more open. At £4 was worth the gamble.

Edited by Mackie The Staggie

Wiiiiit?! Dredd vs Death is a bloody outstanding game! Played far too much of it on PS2 back in the day haha. Cheers for the nostalgia trip and sudden urge to buy it :P

I can't remember why it came up but my friend mentioned it in passing about a Dredd game and I lost it. And this recommendation on the steam page;

Jo604iC.png

I can't remember why it came up but my friend mentioned it in passing about a Dredd game and I lost it. And this recommendation on the steam page;

Jo604iC.png

Hahaha you can as well :P I'd be fucked on the Judge Dredd universe I guess. Really good game at the time, play through it in coop if you can, very fun.

Banished is fucking tremendous . Wasted many hours on that. Hard to believe it's 1 guy that made it.

Yeah I read an IGN review for it a while back and it looked like my sort of game, but couldnt take the plunge for £15. Got it for £7ish so pretty happy with that.

Seems I've finally learned from previous Steam sale purchases that have more or less gone untouched in my games library. Haven't made a purchase yet this time around despite some cracking offers out there right now!

Purchased Plague Inc: Evolved. No idea why, many games like this for free online but this has much more depth and strategy to it. It was relatively cheap and I sunk a couple of hours into it.

Just purchased FTL, The Wolf Among Us and Rogue Legacy there.

3 superb purchases sir, good choice.

I think the actual plague inc started out as a freebie browser game actually :lol: the paid version is still in beta I believe but its already significantly more impressive than last time I played it and still being improved. I'd probably have bought it if I was a bit better off :P

Edited by Stewbo

wisbit, on 24 Jun 2014 - 09:48, said:

baby-throwing-money-gif.gif

I know, I know. :(

I thoroughly recommend The Binding of Isaac if you can catch that on sale. Absolutely brilliant little game that I find myself sinking my teeth into almost daily. I've put far more hours than I care to share into it. It's a game I play during breaks at work or at HT throughout the WC so far.

So far i've bought, Mortal Kombat Komplete edition, Spore, Orion Dino Horde, Stronghold Complete edition & the Witcher 2 Assassin edition. And of course i've only played 2 of them so far lol. I can't help myself when the sale comes around :(

Edit: and Worms Revolution

Edited by Kujabi_Kujabyou

Fallout 3 game of the year for 9 quid is decent, gonna wait to see if it gets cheaper tho

Mate you missed it. It was on offer at £3.74 earlier than your post yesterday for the GotY edition. I picked it up but dammit man keep your eye out! It will no doubt appear again on either a flash sale or on the encore sales at the end of the 10 days. If I see it again I'll try remember to update the thread.

I bought Fallout 3 for £15 only a month or two ago. Absolutely gutting.

I've only bought Worms: Clan Wars so far. My PC isn't the best so can't take advantage of the very best games out there.