Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Oh Tonnyboy. Such anger from one so young. Such ignorance too. Do you really want to 'argue from analogy'? I ken it's the P&B way but do you really want to associate yourself with such dullards?

^^^ scrambling for relevance

No it wouldn't - understand your own term champ. You might argue that I shouldn't hold their community at large in contempt for abetting the KKK, but any decision to do so does not actually reflect 'bigotry' by any definition of the term.

And in any case, the community of the Confederate South doesn't have popular, supremacist political parties, nor decades of organised racial violence, and so has a much lesser degree of complicity in the actions of their scumbag hate groups than the community within the failed statelet.

I'm beginning to understand now, it's all my fault, and your constant group analogies have nothing to do with bigotry. Nothing is ever your fault and you are brilliant :lol:

Cheers.

post-45629-0-13283500-1436741338_thumb.g

I'm beginning to understand now, it's all my fault, and your constant group analogies have nothing to do with bigotry. Nothing is ever your fault and you are brilliant :lol:

Cheers.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Still, at least you'll sober up tomorrow only to find that you're still getting completely schooled on this thread.

the comments from the Grand Master(no laughing). And that's only the last few days.

That didn't happen.

Aye, ok, course it didn't. Not surprised you can't even recall half the pish you post tbh.

Semantics then, it wasn't the grand master.

So pony up, Buddybhoy. A tenner or an apology.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Erm,

A) we never agreed to any bet

B) Even if we had you know fine well I took umbrage at your deflection and subsequent denial not the title the chief bigot decided to bestow on himself. So I was correct with the semantics also. On a roll.

B) Even if we had you know fine well I took umbrage at your deflection and subsequent denial not the title the chief bigot decided to bestow on himself. So I was correct with the semantics also. On a roll.

Oh Buddybhoy! I'd expect deflection like this from your grey and green pals. I'd have hoped for more honesty from you.

The simple truth is that you made a wrong assertion and should man up.

Can't say I have ever spoke about it with my mates. Can see why you would've considering what one half of my family are like, church going religion, not angry hateful pretendy orange Sevco supporting religion by the way.

That tower of pallets stacked up with Ireland flags ready to burn. What a fucking shambles of a place.

The West Coast :lol:

Northern Ireland :lol:

The Orange Order :lol:

So no rangers fan or Orangeman attends church ? What a ridiculous statement

Their are as many fake Catholics in the celtic support as their are fake proddies in the rangers support

Edited by forever_blue

I said this on another thread and the man Fash and ForeverBlue said it's not even a problem in Scotland....

I think sectarianism is over hyped in Scotland as more of a problem than it actually is, if this is the point you are making then yes I still stand by my point , it is still an issue bot not in the way they media portray it to be

Edited by forever_blue

Oh Buddybhoy! I'd expect deflection like this from your grey and green pals. I'd have hoped for more honesty from you.

The simple truth is that you made a wrong assertion and should man up.

"wan o them" patter, I'd like to say I hoped for more from you, but I'd be lying.

They've had over 300 years to develop some decent forms of cultural expression and the best ideas they've come up with so far have been "let's walk down a street banging a big drum", followed by "let's burn a big pile of wooden pallets".

It's actually the other way around

HTH

Here's another flag story for all you flagophiles to get your teeth into.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-33499465

Who would have believed that such a heinous act could happen in Martin O'Neill's village. Beyond that, hopefully, we'll reach the day soon when the sons of camogie players from West Belfast, will find better things to do with their time than trawling the internet for ways to make the other lot look bad and will instead embrace the mindset of the 1960s rather than the 1690s: