Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Disgraceful comment. No matter how much I despised someone's opinions, I would not advocate burning it down with them in it, not even Sinn Fein and, as the political wing of an organisation that killed friends and family, I dare say that I may more reason to oppose them than you do the Orange Order?

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

I'd put quite a lot of people to death given the chance. If you don't like that then don't vote for me, because I'll be a tyrant. Don't feel too worried though, the Orange Order won't be the only ones I'd put to death, they'll have plenty of company when I begin my purge.

Pie and Bovril admin deleting posts where someone says they'd condone the burning and mass murder of members of the orange order, yet the poster isn't bannned. Tell its own story about this place....

I've given you a green dot to cheer you up, so it's not all bad.

Pie and Bovril admin deleting posts where someone says they'd condone the burning and mass murder of members of the orange order, yet the poster isn't bannned. Tell its own story about this place....

Do share

I made a perfectly innocuous post which has been deleted. May I ask for it to be reinstated?

No

If people want to continue posting on this forum I suggest they lay off the mass murder "jokes" from now on.

Disgraceful comment. No matter how much I despised someone's opinions, I would not advocate burning it down with them in it, not even Sinn Fein and, as the political wing of an organisation that killed friends and family, I dare say that I may more reason to oppose them than you do the Orange Order?

Ironic considering most of the OO love a good Pope burning every year.

For all I tend to think that the naranjas should be free to assemble and all that jazz, could they not assemble slightly less often? Last Saturday a handful of the greyskulled troglodytes were making an awful din and holding up traffic on Garscube Road for no apparent reason other than petty triumphalism and presumably they'll be doing the same shit this Saturday.

I made a perfectly innocuous post which has been deleted. May I ask for it to be reinstated?

No

If people want to continue posting on this forum I suggest they lay off the mass murder "jokes" from now on.

My post was, of course, nothing to do with that. I was simply excoriating the simple and I am disappointed that it was deleted.

Ironic considering most of the OO love a good Pope burning every year.

Not in Scotland. Mind you, it is impossible to underestimate your ignorance.

For all I tend to think that the naranjas should be free to assemble and all that jazz,

Good term....and I agree. OrangeFest worries me. Seems too much like circling the wagons and trying to make a point that doesn't need to be made.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Fashanu-AFC, on 03 Jun 2015 - 14:21, said:

f**k off if you don't like it. Or f**k off if you do. Either or. I'm not fussed.

f**k off if you don't like it. Or f**k off if you do. Either or. I'm not fussed.

Top post, chap. Whenever I'm 'not fussed' I make a post so c***s can see how unfussed I am ;)

Think you MAY have missed the general point of the post.

Whit? You actually had a point? That would be a first.

Away and lie down.