Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

You're the one emphasising it, why, there is no need?

You keep mentioning it as if it is in a mocking tone

Am i,im just pointing that billy liked the boys,is there a problem with that?Dont you like gay people?

Edited by doulikefish

. Aye, the seemingly prevalent and growing right wing/racist element in loyalist communities is a complete non story.

You're trying to make a point where one doesn't exist. The "wee band of OO/loyalist sympathisers we have on here." are as critical of Unionism as they are of any other political movement.

My wager is that "wee band of OO/loyalist sympathisers" are as fair-minded, self-critical and reasonable a coterie as you'd get on P&B.

The evidence so far seems to indicate the growing racism problem is primarily in the loyalist communities.

I would never forget there are some utter c***s, and murdering ones at that, on both sides(a relative of mine was shot by a member of the provos) but saying they're both as bad as each other on all matters is slightly lazy, imo.

I think the essence of some, "bigot apologists", on here is that that there seems to be a little group of posters who appear to jump all over anything the loyalist/unionisot/protestant community do while remaining defiantly silent about the "other" side, despite people openly condemning the vicissitudes of the morns in that community. The actions of a group of morons in one community does not make them representative of that community at large. To portray it as such is the very essence of bigotry,

Call that whataboutery if you will (it is the usual delfect response), but I suspect you know who I am referring to...........

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

You're trying to make a point where one doesn't exist. The "wee band of OO/loyalist sympathisers we have on here." are as critical of Unionism as they are of any other political movement.

I'm calling bullshit.

Why take umbrage as mentioned an RC friend?

Missed the point,stick to the glens

If I had idols, and I don't, it would probably be someone like Pearl Jam, not a centuries old king.

It seems a few precious on here do

At least this thread as outed you as a disgusting homophobe. You really are a pathetic creature.

:lol: Keep trying,i described the gay king as much in the same way id describe Alan carr as a gay,ill ask again whats homophobic about that?

Call whatever you like. Go on then......show what is objectionable about any of the posts made by, "wee band of OO/loyalist sympathisers we have on here"

Go and look at any TFS/OO thread, shouldn't be too hard to find.

I've already given you an example from the last few days(non story) which you've conveniently ignored. And we also have yourself and fb deflecting about the comments from the Grand Master(no laughing). And that's only the last few days.

:lol: Keep trying,i described the gay king as much in the same way id describe Alan carr as a gay,ill ask again whats homophobic about that?

Calm doon, chap. I suggested already that you move on. Any chance that you give your keyboard a rest?

I've already given you an example from the last few days(non story) which you've conveniently ignored. And we also have yourself and fb deflecting about the comments from the Grand Master(no laughing). And that's only the last few days.

That didn't happen.

So, and I hate people that begin sentences with so, (including myself in this instance) one person described a picture as a non-story, but you aer happy to bang on about it............................

You seem to concentrate on one side of the Northern Ireland story, although I may be wrong....................