Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

This sort of intolerance of others is a sure sign of bigotry, or does our emeritus professor of history, (almost, but not quite), not recognise this?

You need to learn to read your self-provided definition of 'bigotry' champ. As you're struggling badly here, I'll highlight the key word for you:

stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

My intolerance of the bigoted, outdated and scumbag ways of the "community" of the faled statelet is therefore not bigoted, because it is not a universal stance applied to anything not identified with west-central Scotland. Just a correctly held contempt for those who truly merit it; much as holding the Ku Klux Klan and their Southern 'community' in contempt does not in fact make someone a 'bigot' either.

Unlucky.

You need to learn to read your self-provided definition of 'bigotry' champ. As you're struggling badly here, I'll highlight the key word for you:

My intolerance of the bigoted, outdated and scumbag ways of the "community" of the faled statelet is therefore not bigoted, because it is not a universal stance applied to anything not identified with west-central Scotland. Just a correctly held contempt for those who truly merit it; much as holding the Ku Klux Klan and their Southern 'community' in contempt does not in fact make someone a 'bigot' either.

Unlucky.

post-45629-0-08373100-1436739189.jpg

Just a correctly held contempt for those who truly merit it; much as holding the Ku Klux Klan and their Southern 'community' in contempt does not in fact make someone a 'bigot' either.

Oh Tonnyboy. Such anger from one so young. Such ignorance too. Do you really want to 'argue from analogy'? I ken it's the P&B way but do you really want to associate yourself with such dullards?

On that I would agree, as would most reasonable people, but that is not what you are doing, the subtle difference being that you should not hold the whole southern community in contempt because of the KKK, because that would be bigoted.

I've tried to make it simple for you, are you getting where I'm coming from now..................................

On that I would agree, as would most reasonable people, but that is not what you are doing, the subtle difference being that you should not hold the whole southern community in contempt because of the KKK, because that would be bigoted.

No it wouldn't - understand your own term champ. You might argue that I shouldn't hold their community at large in contempt for abetting the KKK, but any decision to do so does not actually reflect 'bigotry' by any definition of the term.

And in any case, the community of the Confederate South doesn't have popular, supremacist political parties, nor decades of organised racial violence, and so has a much lesser degree of complicity in the actions of their scumbag hate groups than the community within the failed statelet.

Edited by vikingTON

Oh Tonnyboy. Such anger from one so young. Such ignorance too. Do you really want to 'argue from analogy'? I ken it's the P&B way but do you really want to associate yourself with such dullards?

^^^ scrambling for relevance

No it wouldn't - understand your own term champ. You might argue that I shouldn't hold their community at large in contempt for abetting the KKK, but any decision to do so does not actually reflect 'bigotry' by any definition of the term.

And in any case, the community of the Confederate South doesn't have popular, supremacist political parties, nor decades of organised racial violence, and so has a much lesser degree of complicity in the actions of their scumbag hate groups than the community within the failed statelet.

I'm beginning to understand now, it's all my fault, and your constant group analogies have nothing to do with bigotry. Nothing is ever your fault and you are brilliant :lol:

Cheers.

post-45629-0-13283500-1436741338_thumb.g

I'm beginning to understand now, it's all my fault, and your constant group analogies have nothing to do with bigotry. Nothing is ever your fault and you are brilliant :lol:

Cheers.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Still, at least you'll sober up tomorrow only to find that you're still getting completely schooled on this thread.

the comments from the Grand Master(no laughing). And that's only the last few days.

That didn't happen.

Aye, ok, course it didn't. Not surprised you can't even recall half the pish you post tbh.

Semantics then, it wasn't the grand master.

So pony up, Buddybhoy. A tenner or an apology.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Erm,

A) we never agreed to any bet

B) Even if we had you know fine well I took umbrage at your deflection and subsequent denial not the title the chief bigot decided to bestow on himself. So I was correct with the semantics also. On a roll.

B) Even if we had you know fine well I took umbrage at your deflection and subsequent denial not the title the chief bigot decided to bestow on himself. So I was correct with the semantics also. On a roll.

Oh Buddybhoy! I'd expect deflection like this from your grey and green pals. I'd have hoped for more honesty from you.

The simple truth is that you made a wrong assertion and should man up.

Can't say I have ever spoke about it with my mates. Can see why you would've considering what one half of my family are like, church going religion, not angry hateful pretendy orange Sevco supporting religion by the way.

That tower of pallets stacked up with Ireland flags ready to burn. What a fucking shambles of a place.

The West Coast :lol:

Northern Ireland :lol:

The Orange Order :lol:

So no rangers fan or Orangeman attends church ? What a ridiculous statement

Their are as many fake Catholics in the celtic support as their are fake proddies in the rangers support

Edited by forever_blue