Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, now TRS where is the empathy for your fellow man ? Yes, he has made bad choices but that wasn't very doss

Sent from my HTC Desire using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Now, now TRS where is the empathy for your fellow man ? Yes, he has made bad choices but that wasn't very doss

Empathy will be shown to any Club DECE members who do not wish to join or do not approve of Club DOSS. However, when we are shown such a level of disrespect from them as well, we must stand up for ourselves by whatever means necessary (as long as it is legal).

Empathy will be shown to any Club DECE members who do not wish to join or do not approve of Club DOSS. However, when we are shown such a level of disrespect from them as well, we must stand up for ourselves by whatever means necessary (as long as it is legal).

Club DECE members are not worthy of empathy imo, however Club DOSS members are so Doss themselves that they offer empathy to the undeserving. Thats just the kinda guys we are.

Club DECE members are not worthy of empathy imo, however Club DOSS members are so Doss themselves that they offer empathy to the undeserving. Thats just the kinda guys we are.

Doss act all the way

'Dosser' and 'doss' are two different words. As long as Lobey Dosser uses the word 'doss', meaning 'good, great or very good', he will be welcomed with open arms.

Anybody who uses the word 'doss' in the correct context will automatically be added to the list in the OP.

I'm sure Lobey will jump at this opportunity. He's a Lesmahagow man and since the completion of the Hare Krishna temple in the 'Gow, there has been nothing to compete with the excitement level that a Club Doss will bring.

PM him.

When i was growing up 'doss' meant a walk or a stroll i.e. "comin a doss?" "aye i took a doss down the pub to see what was happenin'"

The doss patter back in the day was very doss.

Archived