Orange is the New Black

Quentin Taranbino

Planned on watching one episode this morning and pacing myself with it. I'm now onto episode 4 :lol:

Edited by Duffy_

Watched season 2 finale this morning - put a bit of a dent in my day as I was expecting it to be the usual 50 minutes but it was actually 80. I don't want to spoil it but I will say that although it was a bit anti climatic, there's a couple of good story lines set up for season 3 and Rosa is probably the one to watch in the last half an hour.

• 4 weeks later...

Started watching this last week - 4 episodes in and I'm really enjoying it! Easy to watch if you don't want something too dark, has some funny moments and well written with good characters..just finished watching The Fall so the lighter mood is most welcome!

Ooh and the latino mother looks diiiiirty...

Just finished Season 1 tonight. Love it. Is Season 2 available online? If so I'll have to invest in it.

Oh and since when was sex 'filth'? That word is just applies to any attractive girl when used on this site. It 's quite sad.

Just smashed through season 2 in a couple of days on Netflix (30 day free trial).

I love this show!

Was almost cheering when V got ran over. What an awful c**t. Awesome that Rosa did it. Was surprised to find out she was the young bank robber; thought that was one of the Latina girls.

It was quite a twist to discover that Morello was a psycho stalker. Looking forward to finding out more back stories; there's still a few to go.

Was obvious that Larry and Piper's pal were going to f**k after he started palling around eith her. Some messed up shit.

Piper's brother is ace. His 'hijacking' at the funeral was funny.

Glad that Healy"s less of a dick.

Think Diaz is being a boot by almost forcing what's his puss to confess.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Just binged through season 3 in a day and a half. Don't know if I'm happy about the ending or disappointed.

Hope they spring season 4 on us early as a surprise.

Edited by DonnieDarko

This season was completely different. Not as good as season 1 and 2 In my opinion, but good in it's own right. Morello has been my favourite from the beginning and this season she cemented that spot. Loved the Foreigner ending.