English Defence League

Nitpick my posts all you like. I am a dull, literalistic fucker but do have a feisty side. Any contrary views will be welcome.

Why did I hate it? Simply this: It was a young bloke murdered in the streets. The idea that we Bears try and laud it by passing a Lee Rigby banner round is utterly crass. Equally, Wunf saying, " Another sodjer off the streets" is equally pathetic.

Honestly, had Lee Rigby been my son and I'd seen a. the banner about him and b. comment like Wunf's then I'd be raging. Do not use murdered people as political capital.

If you really cared , you would warn off your son from being a sodjer full stop in times of peace.

Fuk em. The military families are the worst.

Nitpick my posts all you like. I am a dull, literalistic fucker but do have a feisty side. Any contrary views will be welcome.

Why did I hate it? Simply this: It was a young bloke murdered in the streets. The idea that we Bears try and laud it by passing a Lee Rigby banner round is utterly crass. Equally, Wunf saying, " Another sodjer off the streets" is equally pathetic.

Honestly, had Lee Rigby been my son and I'd seen a. the banner about him and b. comment like Wunf's then I'd be raging. Do not use murdered people as political capital.

I honestly find that delusional if not kind of amusing. Why shouldn't two British teams show support for a British solider who was savagely murdered on our streets by people who absolute hate everything we stand for? Do you partake in the likes of armed forces day at Ibrox?

Lee's family thought the banner was touching and thanked both sets of fans. Pander to the p's and d's on here all you like though, don't let me stop you.

I am neither for one side or the other on the whole Irish situation, I merely find you taking pleasure in the deaths of people just because they're soldiers disgusting.

Good shout, Tyn. The general view is that young men should not be murdered and no-one should use their death for propaganda.

I honestly find that delusional if not kind of amusing. Why shouldn't two British teams show support for a British solider who was savagely murdered on our streets by people who absolute hate everything we stand for? Do you partake in the likes of armed forces day at Ibrox?

Lee's family thought the banner was touching and thanked both sets of fans. Pander to the p's and d's on here all you like though, don't let me stop you.

Everything we stand for?

Care to expand on that, what exactly do they hate, christians? starbucks?

I always assumed they hate us interfering in muslim countries that frankly we have no business being in

I am neither for one side or the other on the whole Irish situation, I merely find you taking pleasure in the deaths of people just because they're soldiers disgusting.

Oh in general I have nothing against soldiers , but they must take responsibility for who they become mercenaries for.

Yup. That is me. I pander to the Ps &Ds. Every chunt knows that.

I remember a couple of SDL lads were on kickback a few years back explaining themselves. They actually came across like nice enough lads (as far as internet chat goes if you get my meaning) but heavily brainwashed. They typed stuff like 'Say yes to the SDL - no to racism'. When I see clips on YouTube about the EDL they don't come across the brightest though and that's why I don't like the EDL / SDL - they target the simple minded and influence them to do their dirty work.

Their main point is against Sharia law in the UK is seriously flawed (but the ringleaders already know that). The UK has 650 MP's. From that, 8 of which are Muslim. It's never going to happen. However it's a good way to influence idiots. The EDL / SDL also try to convince the public that they are a peaceful organisation - yet they have a paramilitary name.

Edited by Addie

Ignore my other questions Kincardine. The usual reply from someone who doesn't know where he stands.

OK I asked you to quality a fucked-up post that you made earlier. I'll ask you qualify this one, too. Do you really think I am one, " Who doesn't know where he stands."? Really?

Edited by The_Kincardine