Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You also suck at plugging me in the back of the head and then leaving....

That's two I'm due you.

By the way, who won between you & cat in the golf? I got chucked off live mid-way through

I've got a few ideas in mind for free mode that might be fun if anyone's interested in that next week. Just something a bit different from the bog standard missions and races and shit.

Anybody fancy some GTA Olympics this Wednesday? Got a couple of events that could be pretty fun, so far:

- Hurdles

- BMX

- Marathon

- High Dive

- Sprints

- Boxing/Judo/Tae Kwon Do

- Fencing

- Archery

- Gymnastics

- Tennis/Golf (bit less exciting tbf)

Going on just now to play around and try and figure out some other things too. If all goes well I'll be looking to do another one post xmas and stick it up on youtube for the world to see :P

Anybody fancy some GTA Olympics this Wednesday? Got a couple of events that could be pretty fun, so far:

- Hurdles

- BMX

- Marathon

- High Dive

- Sprints

- Fencing

- Archery

- Gymnastics

Going on just now to play around and try and figure out some other things too. If all goes well I'll be looking to do another one post xmas and stick it up on youtube for the world to see :P

Why do I get the feeling that involves being run over/jumping off a building without a parachute?

We thought you'd quit because we were all so bad! Lol

So I came out right after. Only had three holes to go to, all three of us on same score.

My money was on mr Cat though. Lol

That was only my second play of Golf but was in it to win it. Shitebags running away from my Tiger Woods esque golfing and shagging greatness.

That was only my second play of Golf but was in it to win it. Shitebags running away from my Tiger Woods esque golfing and shagging greatness.

Do you want me to change my character to a woman and cause you to crash before smashing your car with a golf club?

- Hurdles

- BMX

- Marathon

- High Dive

- Sprints

- Fencing

- Archery

- Gymnastics

Count me in

- Hurdles

- BMX

- Marathon

- High Dive

- Sprints

- Fencing

- Archery

- Gymnastics

I'm in if I can make it on, but that's probably unlikely. Interested to see how it goes though. I'd really be up for trying to get together some ideas beyond the missions/races etc. I thought there would be loads more of that when online was announced.

How about a John-o-groats to Lands End style dash from one end of the map to the other? We all start at, say, the corner of the airport, and the first one to the Northernmost point of the map wins. No set route, and no sea/air vehicles. May be a bit boring though, and just turn into a mega-race. Could also try attacking Fort Zancudo en masse and try and get a tank or fighter jet without being taken down. I tried it myself, but didn't last very long.

How about a John-o-groats to Lands End style dash from one end of the map to the other? We all start at, say, the corner of the airport, and the first one to the Northernmost point of the map wins. No set route, and no sea/air vehicles. May be a bit boring though, and just turn into a mega-race.

This is a fucking tremendous idea.

Archived