dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forwArd to seeing dundee barry in dundee central library on weds.

I'm looking forward to it too. Mind and introduce yourselves if you're P&B fowk.

Details of tomorrow's St Andrews night the third event down the page here.

And the following night in Dundee here.

TalkSPORT, and indeed the entire London trip, was great fun. Hawksbee & Jacobs are sound as a pound and I enjoyed being on their show.

Needless to say Liam and I ended up buckled. Big style. Having departed his place in a right old fucking state I got to Euston train station only to discover my train departed from King's Cross. My lass appreciated the mad sprint up the road and making the train with quite literally seconds to spare immensely. At least I think she did, it was hard to say if the tears were of joy or sick-of-my-shit rage.

That aside, a good trip.

That's the first time I've ever listened to talksport,thought the programme was keech but Barry was good.

He got a much better interview and book plug than he got on "Off the Ball". Didn't listen to any of the rest of the programme though.

That link to the St. Andrews event isn't working, Barry. I'd like to pop along but I think I'll be working too late for it. Off Wednesday though so might get over to the Dundee aine.

I ended up going on the Waterstones official site but it basically said the Library at 1830 until 1930. I'm curious to see if any P & B'ers attend, I'll be there and I only know a couple of lads who post on here (only 1 a Dundee fan) but want to hear the reading. I've not been to the San Andreas library since I was about 15 so it'll be a bit nostalgic.

I ended up going on the Waterstones official site but it basically said the Library at 1830 until 1930. I'm curious to see if any P & B'ers attend, I'll be there and I only know a couple of lads who post on here (only 1 a Dundee fan) but want to hear the reading. I've not been to the San Andreas library since I was about 15 so it'll be a bit nostalgic.

Ah shite. I'm working till half 8 so I won't be there. We could've started a P+B conga as well! One of my DAB pals is wanting to go to the Dundee one though so I'll most likely be there. Need to email tomorrow about spaces.

The P&Bers will be easy to spot. Topless, jogging breeks, carry out of Special and shouting "teckle" and "cunto" everytime dundeebarry says something.

That should be the dress code IMO, as well as proof that your house isn't east of Dobbies.

Thanks to all who came along to the events over the past couple of nights. Braw time seemed to had by the vast majority.

Was there a big turn out tonight ? I'm guessing more than last night, I enjoyed the reading 'in the original' though, never been to a book reading before I've always been able to muddle through myself, I guess I'm now middle class :rolleyes:

Archived