Masterchef: The Professionals

Mel Hutchwright

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy that does sausages 3 ways is through. Well.

Adam head and shoulders above others

Well, he is quite tall.

Oh, you mean with his cooking skills... :P

Adam is, indeed, much better than the rest of this week's contestants.

The first weeks heat seemed the strongest one, but Adam may have been that bit ahead of them too. I haven't often seen Michel and Monica being quite that enthusiastic about a contestant at such an early stage of the competition before. I actually became a bit suspicious of just how gushing they were, and half thought that he was going to have a disaster whilst cooking for the critics and be sent home. Not that I'm cynical about the editing, I hasten to add.

True story.Adam used to work in the hotel where I work-fairmont st Andrews.he was head chef of our fine dining restaurant and was only in his early 20s then.this was a couple of years ago.he's a very experimental chef and used to ask me to make things for him which he would use in creating his dishes.he won Scottish young chef of the year in 2011.he's a shithot chef and I really hope he wins it.

True story.Adam used to work in the hotel where I work-fairmont st Andrews.he was head chef of our fine dining restaurant and was only in his early 20s then.this was a couple of years ago.he's a very experimental chef and used to ask me to make things for him which he would use in creating his dishes.he won Scottish young chef of the year in 2011.he's a shithot chef and I really hope he wins it.

It's his to lose really, an absolute mile ahead of anyone so far, and i thought his views on classical training showed him to be far maturer than 24 years old!!

Archived