Muirkirk Manager Resigns

Holygrail

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its the same guy i know of he had snodgrass and dorrans as youngsters at livi, obviously a good coach as these 2 now playing in the premiership and both scotland caps.

As most of us on p n b have seen over last season or two it's most always in best interests to go for highly qualified coaches/managers as whitletts and girvan more recently found out.

Muirkirk are taking plenty time to select a new manager, maybe they can afford Eekie after all.

chairman and secretary both sides of old firm but chairman does have casting vote, Eekie being a dons fan might give him the edge.

See Muirkirk have a hard game on Saturday away to table-topping Ardeer! Any updates on the manager front?

Don't think anyone's been appointed yet, they tweeted saying still a few to interview n that was on Tuesday, they're mibe hanging off and giving the number 2 a chance because a know he was in for the job

The manager merry-go-round, not many of them are successful in this league, they all tend to huff and puff, promotion is the only guide, not much fun being an also ran for many seasons, should look at managers who can organise teams and get basic players to play at their highest potential, instead from what I see, its running on a Monday, football on a Wednesday then back into the next game with the same problems! watch this space, its likely to be someone who has already failed and this time it will be different WHY?

Seemingly is a guy called david lyons who is manager with jose quitongo as his number 2, any info on the gut lyons? seemingly played senior before

I might be wrong here mate,but wasn't David Lyons involved with Stonehouse around three years ago?

I might be wrong here mate,but wasn't David Lyons involved with Stonehouse around three years ago?

Im no sure mate, iv never really heard of him, was hearing we jose is still going to play as well, a wish them all the best, good we club with excellent facilities so everythings there to b succesfull other than a lack of money

Its been announced on twitter that Jose is player/ manager

Yes so a was reading, think the guy Lyons is his assistant rather as the other way around as the information a was given the other nite, it's an adventurous move by muirkirk giving quitongos the gig given his lack of local knowledge but him the guy Lyons could possibly have some lanarkshire based contacts, only time will tell I suppose

Yes so a was reading, think the guy Lyons is his assistant rather as the other way around as the information a was given the other nite, it's an adventurous move by muirkirk giving quitongos the gig given his lack of local knowledge but him the guy Lyons could possibly have some lanarkshire based contacts, only time will tell I suppose

A risk worth taking if you ask me. As things stand just now they can only improve

Archived