Fallout 4

Goran

I'm not convinced these invisible Deathclaws exist.

There are a bunch of floating Yao Guai corpses at a Deathclaw nest near the Coastal Cottage - when I say 'floating', I mean twenty feet up in the air. I'm assuming that there are a bunch of invisible Deathclaw pranksters holding them up.

I've told everyone at the settlement to keep acting surprised, so they don't get bored and decide to invade instead.

Also in the glowing sea mission I just sprinted the whole way, during this sprint I must have had 3 Radscorpions and a Deathclaw right behind me, SHAT MA SKANTS!!!

I did however at the very start clocked a Deathclaw and a Radscorpion fighting in the distance, got the sniper out and zoomed in, the Deathclaw destroyed it, great watch!

I sneaked the whole way bar having to go through a Legendary Radscorpion and a Legendary Deathclaw...saw the deathclaw and radscopion having a monumental fight on the mountain top, pretty epic but didn't wait around for it to finish.

The worshippers of Atom are mental!

Toughest opponent has been the Legendary Deathclaw so far for me...can't comment on Swan as he took three mini nukes to the face and that was that in a very short period of time.

I dropped two lots or artillery on him and that was just about it. Couple of hunting rifle rounds later and that was that.

Just became a Knight of the BOS, a proud moment! Then went on a chopper and started killing super mutant with a big machine gun, was class. I'm now at that wee island after clearing it out, kinda walking about with no clue what to do next, went to the wee house at the corner and cleared that out too and checked every room, loads of ammo but I'm stumped now, no doubt something stupid I'm missing :(

I sneaked the whole way bar having to go through a Legendary Radscorpion and a Legendary Deathclaw...saw the deathclaw and radscopion having a monumental fight on the mountain top, pretty epic but didn't wait around for it to finish.

The worshippers of Atom are mental!

Aye the Atom people are mental, they need a good wash the clatty cows!

So all the workshops, do I have to upkeep them all or just one?

Any junk you've got in the workshop is pooled between settlements that are part of the provisioner travelling network (press C on the map screen of your Pip-Boy to see). So, it's available for use at any of those settlements. Unfortunately, any other items (weapons, armor, misc, etc) are only stored at the local workshop. Bit of a pisser when you first arrive at a new settlement and don't have any armour to outfit your settlers with.

Found the 2076 World Series Baseball Bat. Highly amusing when you knock a supermutant for miles with it.

I just found that too.

Inevitable that the 'Treasure' was going to turn out to be worthless. I can completely see that happening with long-forgotten real life time capsules in hundreds of years' time :P

Haven't used the bat yet, but I'm assuming it's something like the secret one you can craft in Dead Island, that sent zombies flying off to the horizon. Which makes me wish I was running a melee build, because that was so much fun :D

Any junk you've got in the workshop is pooled between settlements that are part of the provisioner travelling network (press C on the map screen of your Pip-Boy to see). So, it's available for use at any of those settlements. Unfortunately, any other items (weapons, armor, misc, etc) are only stored at the local workshop. Bit of a pisser when you first arrive at a new settlement and don't have any armour to outfit your settlers with.

I just found that too.

Inevitable that the 'Treasure' was going to turn out to be worthless. I can completely see that happening with long-forgotten real life time capsules in hundreds of years' time :P

Haven't used the bat yet, but I'm assuming it's something like the secret one you can craft in Dead Island, that sent zombies flying off to the horizon. Which makes me wish I was running a melee build, because that was so much fun :D

Aye it's hilarious. I can confirm it works on deathclaws.

I'm currently trying to get all the companion perks before I go off on the lone wanderer perk. Only got 3 or 4 left to get I think.

I'm trying to get all companions and then they can guard my settlements