NFL Draft 2014 Thread

Sloop John B

Liking the Bucs draft so far , Big recievers and tight end to so we could try a bully teams in the air. Not to sure why we went RB for the 3rd round considering our weakness is the OGs and our abundance of RBs.

Grade of each pick would be

A,B,D , Overall - B

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaguars look like they're going for win or bust from rounds 1 and 2. A qb who could be a star and some real potential offensive weapons. I like what they're doing but it could go pretty wrong for them.

Jets first round pick, Calvin Pryor, dumped his girlfriend after being drafted. :lol:

:lol: well in man. She take yo monay, when you in neeeeeed...

Jaguars look like they're going for win or bust from rounds 1 and 2. A qb who could be a star and some real potential offensive weapons. I like what they're doing but it could go pretty wrong for them.

I love what they've done too. I don't see Bortles ever even surpassing the likes of Matt Ryan or Joe Flacco but that's fine. I think they love his leadership and intelligence and frame and are going to use him as the conduit for getting some of their smashing skill players like Lee, Shorts, Robinson and Sanders on the ball.

I look forward to watching them next season and they have five picks still to come. I think it would be wise to hold Bortles out while they see how their defense and rushing attack look to begin the season, but if they're respectable enough as a crutch for him to lean on then put him in.

Dave Caldwell has came out and said that Chad Henne will be the starter. Very early days but shows the front office is playing the long game. I really love what the Jags FO are doing right now. So much direction and sanity.

Jalen Saunders was the pick for th Jets. Quick slot receiver who can break off big plays and will help in the return game. Would have preferred a few more prospects but I like his ability on Special Teams.

Hopefully see some movement in this round. Still want Abbrederis but can see us going Guard with Halapio, Dozier and Yankey favourites of mine. Some decent LB's kicking about too.

Devonta Freeman pick for Atlanta is a great one. My top RB.

Just following on Twitter since I'm out an about, but Cassius Marsh is a player I love. He had that ability to just blow up plays in the backfield. Best pick of the questionable Seahawks draft so far.

I don't think it's the faith thing I think it's the feeling his neck won't be good to go. There talking about Jennings being number 1 and Williams number 2.

Williams was a Heisman finalist as well by the way

Archived