Scottish Independence

xbl

Just wanna throw my vote out. I'm a yes man. Think both cinema adverts were shite. The VoteNoBorders ones were offensive, but NOT part of the BT campaign so I can forgive. Their own advert was shite. As was the Yes advert. Done a bunch of reading and decided Yes was for me, but I'm not like Confi where he treats all No voters with hate. Confi is a w****r. A massive massive w****r. He has a good cause at heart, but he's a w****r.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanna throw my vote out. I'm a yes man. Think both cinema adverts were shite. The VoteNoBorders ones were offensive, but NOT part of the BT campaign so I can forgive. Their own advert was shite. As was the Yes advert. Done a bunch of reading and decided Yes was for me, but I'm not like Confi where he treats all No voters with hate. Confi is a w****r. A massive massive w****r. He has a good cause at heart, but he's a w****r.

^^^ kens the score.

Love you too, sweets x

For the record, you make some fantastic points. It's the insults and put downs that annoy me from you.

I only give back, where it's deserved. Nothing's unwarranted, imo.

Right. With that out of the way...

...we need to start accepting that nothing is certain post-vote. We're all taking a risk voting yes. So lets embrace that. Don't make anything up. Don't do what the moronic VoteNoBorders did. Just accept that nothing is in stone post-vote, but what IS set in stone is that we're on our own. With a government voted for by us.

Right. With that out of the way...

...we need to start accepting that nothing is certain post-vote. We're all taking a risk voting yes. So lets embrace that. Don't make anything up. Don't do what the moronic VoteNoBorders did. Just accept that nothing is in stone post-vote, but what IS set in stone is that we're on our own. With a government voted for by us.

Nobody is making any land of milk and honey promises. What I truly do believe, however, is that we'll be a fairer, more progressive country.

Did you complain like some of the other stupid c**t haters of free speech nationalists did? Lets hope so, especially as the yes campaign had spent a small fortune on cinema adverts of their own which now arent going to be seen. :1eye

Did you complain like some of the other stupid c**t haters of free speech nationalists did? Lets hope so, especially as the yes campaign had spent a small fortune on cinema adverts of their own which now arent going to be seen. :1eye

I know you're getting on a bit, Reyners, and spending the winter in your potting shed may have addled your mind a little, but the groundwell against Vote No Borders was nothing to do with free speech, it was more to do with the fact that a London millionaire tried to pass them off as a grassroots campaign, then produced some eye-bleedingly bad adverts packed with lies.

HTH.

I know you're getting on a bit, Reyners, and spending the winter in your potting shed may have addled your mind a little, but the groundwell against Vote No Borders was nothing to do with free speech, it was more to do with the fact that a London millionaire tried to pass them off as a grassroots campaign, then produced some eye-bleedingly bad adverts packed with lies.

HTH.

It was down to the fact that buckled nat fucks didn't like it up them. 8)

And want to close down free speech.

Unfortunately this backfired on THEM as their dim attack dogs didn't seem to realise their own, bought and paid for by fat fucks from Troon just like everything else has been, advertising campaign was about to start.

Just as the yes support is made up of lifes unfortunates, it would seem that they can also add politically fucking dim to the mix as well.

They deserve be be trailing behind badly in the polling and on their way to a loss, mainly because they are lefty scheme goblin scum.

Funny how the fat fucks from Troon get a free pass but the clown collective want to f**k over anyone else that happens to be middle class or better.

Anyone with a business mind should desert Scotland and leave the junkies, murderers, whores and beggars to sort it out amongst themselves.

Funny how the fat fucks from Troon get a free pass but the clown collective want to f**k over anyone else that happens to be middle class or better.

Anyone with a business mind should desert Scotland and leave the junkies, murderers, whores and beggars to sort it out amongst themselves.

Worst trolling attempt ever. Does it frustrate you when no one bites?

Galloway v Sheridan has a certain rubbernecking quality to it....

there is no quality in this, not to be encouraged in any way, that is all

Unfortunately this backfired on THEM as their dim attack dogs didn't seem to realise their own, bought and paid for by fat fucks from Troon just like everything else has been, advertising campaign was about to start.

Just as the yes support is made up of lifes unfortunates, it would seem that they can also add politically fucking dim to the mix as well.

They deserve be be trailing behind badly in the polling and on their way to a loss, mainly because they are lefty scheme goblin scum.

Awe yes Reytard, give me more.

:lol: Aye ok Grandad, think it's time for you warfarin, getting a little bit too excited there!!

Please, please Mr Reynard sir!! Found a new Daddy to cling onto, brainiac?

Tut tut Ms Bairn.

Is this you or did Reytard make you do it?

So your not taking the family with you when you MIGRATE to London then?

Archived