Scottish Independence - How will you vote? MkII

Ludo*1

490 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is actually what yous said...

You've said your knowledge is limited and you've proved it by making numerous posts without being able to put forward one sound reason for your opinion. Voting entirely for personal reasons is fine by me, trying to pretend you have/can actually think about the issues and consider the options just marks people out as fuds.

I've acknowledge that my knowledge is limited and you're using this as a stick to beat me with as if everyone on here has an unlimited political knowledge, right.

I've thought about everything and made my decision, i'm sound with my views and i'm confident that i'm making the right choice, i don't know where this myth that i've not looked at the argument and weighed up opinions is coming from. I've vaguely given reasons, that could all be elaborated, as i've said the onus is on the "yes" campaign to convince me independence would work and is a good option. I'm not going to sit here and type out my thoughts on every element of the whole debate.

I'm absolutely stunned that another smirking, know-nothing dope on here has turned out to be a Rangers fan.

It's lovely how you can class me as a "smirking, know-nothing dope" from what very very little you know of me, good to see the wee Rangers joke to get some greenies too bud.

Classy and makes you come across very well, a lovely advert for conversation.

To be honest i'd say that i would naturally vote no and the onus is on the yes campaign to change my mind.

Just from what i've read and seen on general issues, the currency, the EU, military, the god awful tv i'd suffer.

Also as i've said the "yes" voters i've encountered and their reasoning for independence is enough to make me unsupportive of their aims.

What about them?

It's lovely how you can class me as a "smirking, know-nothing dope" from what very very little you know of me, good to see the wee Rangers joke to get some greenies too bud.

Not really interested in conversing with a tone troll and/or alias. Don't address me directly going forward, please.

Out of kilter with the level of your previous posts, either add something I can think about or entertain yourself in the main GN section.

Edited by ayrmad

It's insulting to call me him. Please refrain, it's petty and false.

I've been on here for years and I don't know him, your speed reading is amazing.

Edited by ayrmad