If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

I believe its because they've grown up with the excellent governance of the SNP.

Scotland is a collection of really poor towns and villages as we squander all our wealth to the London exchequer. Keeping things touristy and its a much loved place the world over. So I don't agree with you in the slightest.

Bit your a deep routed bitter onionist and hating Scotland is etched into your dna.

Whenever I go abroad, I always describe myself as Scottish, not British, when I meet an interesting foreigner.

However if I meet another Brit abroad I say I'm British.

Scotland is cool to outsiders but a lot of people slightly younger than myself are turned on by the sight of Farah or Murray draped in the union flag and Scotland is held up to represent abject failure. This isn't an argument against independence but a reason why the polls are failing.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scottish football, already suffering badly now, will likely collapse further with the old firm ruthlessly exploiting a no vote to petition for entry into a new British Football League. Sky could pump a shit load of cash into it and it would be game over SPL.

Scotland is cool to outsiders but a lot of people slightly younger than myself are turned on by the sight of Farah or Murray draped in the union flag and Scotland is held up to represent abject failure. This isn't an argument against independence but a reason why the polls are failing.

I remember when you appeared and pretended to be open minded. Why did you lie?

I remember when you appeared and pretended to be open minded. Why did you lie?

^ What? That isn't my own opinion, merely me relaying the opinion if others.

Tell me, why do you think that the youngest portion of the electorate are opposing independence en masse?

^ What? That isn't my own opinion, merely me relaying the opinion if others.

Tell me, why do you think that the youngest portion of the electorate are opposing independence en masse?

Saturation propaganda.

Why do you think the army likes them young. Because their minds are malleable.

Scottish football, already suffering badly now, will likely collapse further with the old firm ruthlessly exploiting a no vote to petition for entry into a new British Football League. Sky could pump a shit load of cash into it and it would be game over SPL.

Getting rid of the bigot brothers is exactly what we want. Would provide us a once-in-a-lifetime chance to rebuild our game, from the bottom up, free of exterior meddling.

And that just happened to coincide with the return of H_B and Reynard. Coincidence, I'm sure.

Maybe we should just leave you to suck each other dicks then? And of course commiserate with each other after your skelping in nine months time.

Or maybe I'll just stick around to annoy you imbeciles further.

Maybe we should just leave you to suck each other dicks then? And of course commiserate with each other after your skelping in nine months time.

Or maybe I'll just stick around to annoy you imbeciles further.

I think it's like a support group. If you don't leave the confines of this board much, you can convince yourself it's all going really well and Yes are winning.

Mr Rational appears from time to time with tales of the coal face, to assure the faithful that 92.9% of people who answer the door to him will vote Yes.

So everything is fine.

I think it's like a support group. If you don't leave the confines of this board much, you can convince yourself it's all going really well and Yes are winning.

Mr Rational appears from time to time with tales of the coal face, to assure the faithful that 92.9% of people who answer the door to him will vote Yes.

So everything is fine.

Tales of the doorstep. Tales of secret internal polling. Tales of how meeting people face to face is "getting the message across".

Pure electioneering bullshit designed entirely to keep morale going amongst the leaflet fodder useful idiot types that the political class NEED to do their dirty work. Pretty cynical way of looking at things, but I've been through this too several times. Its bog standard.

So everything is fine.

Its all going well. Your increasing desperation is as good an indicator as anything else. You can taste the fear these days.

Tales of the doorstep. Tales of secret internal polling. Tales of how meeting people face to face is "getting the message across".

Pure electioneering bullshit designed entirely to keep morale going amongst the leaflet fodder useful idiot types that the political class NEED to do their dirty work. Pretty cynical way of looking at things, but I've been through this too several times. Its bog standard.

Meanwhile, speaking of pure bullshit, how about those pension figures? If you want to be treated like a grown up, try actually acting like one.

So everything is fine.

Yes, I think you're right, the quality of the Unionist opposition is so poor that this forum does make one confident of a yes vote. We shouldn't be complacent just because the Unionists on here are such morons, correct. Thanks for pointing that out, very useful.

Archived