If Scotland Votes Naw.

Burma

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reynard tells us that the Gini percentage for Denmark is 107.7%. This means that everything in Denmark is owned by less than one person.

I'm looking forward to his explanation of how this works

The guy who ownes the whole of Denmark has a wooden leg...obviously.

So have the nat morons decided on the line of attack then?

The figures as collected and presented by a completely neutral source are wrong!!!!!!!!

Still, it's good that we live in a country that is more equal that most of the Scandinavian countries, including the much wanked over Norway.

Was there any special reason given why the yes Scotland website has us 4th bottom yet on page 44 of the white paper we are sitting 6th bottom? Which one should we be running with here?

arseholes <_<

The figures as collected and presented by a completely neutral source are wrong!!!!!!!!

Still, it's good that we live in a country that is more equal that most of the Scandinavian countries, including the much wanked over Norway.

Was there any special reason given why the yes Scotland website has us 4th bottom yet on page 44 of the white paper we are sitting 6th bottom? Which one should we be running with here?

arseholes <_<

So given the absolute embarrassment you have suffered after two of the forums finest completely dismantled your ignorance and one of your fellow unionists has agreed that you "fucked this one up" your defence is.......what? Stick your fingers in your ears and sing nah nah nah??

What was the Bitter Together response when.you showed them your "bombshell"?

What a loser!

Indeed.

I guess this is another reason the nationalists have made no headway whatsoever.

They are certainly rabid and noisy, lots of heat, no light. That sort of thing.

So no actual explanation for your total ignorance and lies in your "bombshell" post then?

So given the absolute embarrassment you have suffered after two of the forums finest completely dismantled your ignorance and one if your fellow unionists has agreed that you "fucked this one up" your defence is.......what? Stick your fingers in your ears and sing nah nah nah??

What was the Bitter Together response when.you showed them your "bombshell"?

What a loser!

Yes I've heard this mentioned about you before. I wouldn't let it get to you though, its a football website.

So what did the brainstorming session come up with to explain away the conflicting reports about the UKs inequality? With the yes page claiming 4th most unequal and the white paper (pg44) claiming we are 6th bottom?

As already mentioned, none of these figures are mine. They are certainly more recent that whatever is being used by the nat clown collective.

Did we ever get a dated source for any of the claims made by Yes Scotland or in the white paper? I dont think we did. Where have they come from?

As for being called a loser by you. Oooh that huuurts.

The figures are not in duspute. The false and dishonest manner in which you presented them is the part which has exposed and humiliated you.

So no actual explanation for your total ignorance and lies in your "bombshell" post then?

None of was ignorant OR lies.

You just REALLY didn't like what it said did you?

It would appear that you are entirely reliant on someone elses interpretation of this. He's entirely wrong.

Yes I've heard this mentioned about you before. I wouldn't let it get to you though, its a football website.

So what did the brainstorming session come up with to explain away the conflicting reports about the UKs inequality? With the yes page claiming 4th most unequal and the white paper (pg44) claiming we are 6th bottom?

As already mentioned, none of these figures are mine. They are certainly more recent that whatever is being used by the nat clown collective.

Did we ever get a dated source for any of the claims made by Yes Scotland or in the white paper? I dont think we did. Where have they come from?

As for being called a loser by you. Oooh that huuurts.

Ah I see. Your going to pretend you havent read the previous page of this thread. Alliw me to repost the pertinent moments for you to be laughed at once again...loser.

Oh dear, oh dear!

Firstly, Reynard (like Murdo Fraser in the article he has obviously read, but doesn't link to) is apparently unable to count.

Reynard claims that "the white paper bizarrely puts the UK at the sixth most unequal", then later quotes the following "The UK ranks 28th out of 34 nations in the OECD on a measure of overall equality"

28th out of 34 is the 7th worst, not 6th.

He then goes on to claim that the White Paper figures and the Yes Scotland figures are lies, because they don't agree with a set of figures he has seen.

Unfortunately for him, both the White Paper & Yes Scotland are quoting figures based upon INCOME inequality, whilst Reynards figures relate to WEALTH inequality, a very different concept.

Reynard also makes great play on the fact that the White Paper figures do not appear to match up with the Yes Scotland figures.

Here's a link: http://www.gfmag.com/tools/global-database/economic-data/11944-wealth-distribution-income-inequality.html#axzz2nYXIGxmm

If you scroll down to the table headed "Income Distribution, Late 2000s, OECD Countries", and sort by the column headed "Gini coefficient (after taxes and transfers)", you will find that the UK is 28th out of the 34 nations listed. This proves that the claim in the white paper is correct.

However, if you then sort the same table by the column headed "Gini coefficient (before taxes and transfers)", you find that the UK drops 3 places. That puts them into 4th worst place by this measure, thus proving that the Yes Scotland claim is also correct.

So, the difference between the White Paper figures & the Yes Scotland figures is easily explained by whether or not taxes & transfers are taken into account.

What isn't so easy to explain is how Reynard comes to the conclusion that they are wrong by comparing them with a ranking which measures a totally different concept. Income & wealth are not remotely similar measures.

Oops!

I missed another obviously wrong point in Reynard's flawed analysis above.

A Gini score of 0% would mean that all the wealth in a country was distributed absolutely equally.

A Gini score of 100% would mean that all the wealth was owned by one person.

Reynard tells us that the Gini percentage for Denmark is 107.7%. This means that everything in Denmark is owned by less than one person.

I'm looking forward to his explanation of how this works

Well Reynard really fucked up on this one....

Your fucked mate.

I know it. You know it. Everyone on this thread knows it. Even Mr Bairn knows it.

arseholes <_<

Oh come on, you're not actually going to pretend that Lichgilphead's post never happened did you?

Oh come on, you're not actually going to pretend that Lichgilphead's post never happened did you?

Its a three part defence. One - "what post? I never saw a post! Nahnahnahnah" Two - "Theyre not my figures i just reposted stuff other people said" Three- "His post is wrong. I wont explain why it just is cybernat ethno nat retard w****r arsehole clown collective"

Still doesnt change the fact he got knocked the f**k out!!

Why? Is he the definitive voice on this?

I know he has been wheeled out once or twice to refute figures on a variety of things and you claim him as your champion.

Maybe he should get on to credit suisse and ask for a job there? They dont know how to work out the Gini as a percentage.

Archived