Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Could you not make an exception?

f**k it. Without trying to bore everyone senseless with my drinking habits, I'm not a teetotaller, I just don't get the same level of enjoyment from being trousered as most other folk, but if I can get hammered for a Public Enemy gig, I'm sure I can for independence.

Count me in. See ye's in the boozer.

Yes supporters have been very, very vocal. So they better not go quiet all of sudden! :)

I'll be too ashamed at the actions of my fellow countrymen to come on here if it's a No.

If its a YES, you will probably be like me. At home hugging the kids and greeting with utter joy.

Yep. Very much this. My kids are interested in it. They've been very inquisitve, especially asking lots of questions about the foodbank at Tesco last week.

Edited by Confidemus

f**k it. Without trying to bore everyone senseless with my drinking habits, I'm not a teetotaller, I just don't get the same level of enjoyment from being trousered as most other folk, but if I can get hammered for a Public Enemy gig, I'm sure I can for independence.

Count me in. See ye's in the boozer.

#lad

I'll be too ashamed at the actions of my fellow countrymen to come on here if it's a No.

Well I take it you'll never go to sainsbury's or your work or the cinema again given that there will be plenty No voters in those places. I take it you'll be too "embarrassed" to go to those places as well. Will ye aye? Will ye big man?

That may also be one of the reasons. I don't think it was but you may be correct.

What are you expecting the independence section to be like the day after the vote?...

I'm confident myself and H_B will be on regardless of the outcome, the rest will probably be result dependent.

I'm confident myself and H_B will be on regardless of the outcome, the rest will probably be result dependent.

Given that the referendum is on a Thursday you can expect me to strong in pish drunk at 4am and provide some drunken analysis regardless of the result.

Unless I get lucky in which case you'll need to wait a few hours :blink:

Given that the referendum is on a Thursday you can expect me to strong in pish drunk at 4am and provide some drunken analysis regardless of the result.

Unless I get lucky in which case you'll need to wait a few hours :blink:

I was just talking about the posters that have the courage of their convictions.

I'll be on regardless as well. I obviously hope No will win but if its a Yes I will congratulate them and take part in discussion in regards to how the nation can work together to alleviate tensions and move forward. The division in Scotland right now is the worst I've ever known, and that's saying something coming from a Rangers who has lived in the Glasgow goldfish bowl since 92. :)

If it's a No I will boast for a few days in a really elitist, arrogant, irritating manner then I'll be back to my good self. :)

I'll be on regardless as well. I obviously hope No will win but if its a Yes I will congratulate them and take part in discussion in regards to how the nation can work together to alleviate tensions and move forward. The division in Scotland right now is the worst I've ever known, and that's saying something coming from a Rangers who has lived in the Glasgow goldfish bowl since 92. :)

If it's a No I will boast for a few days in a really elitist, arrogant, irritating manner then I'll be back to my good self. :)

I get the impression that in you somewhere, you know that a YES vote will be better for Scotland in the long run and a NO vote will be a festering scab for decades to come.

I get the impression that in you somewhere, you know that a YES vote will be better for Scotland in the long run

Not at all. I believe in teamwork.The UK creates a more stable environment. Preventing the closure of the Grangemouth plant and dealing with the banking crisis are two excellent recent examples of how the UK is stronger together. :)

Not at all. I believe in teamwork.The UK creates a more stable environment. Preventing the closure of the Grangemouth plant and dealing with the banking crisis are two excellent recent examples of how the UK is stronger together. :)

Two of the very worst examples you could not have found.

One, the UKG was at the very heart of.

The other BT and labour at the very heart of.

Out of everything you could have picked on........wow