Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Clutching at straws? We are winning everywhere.

If you had been told before the debates that after them yes would have made no gains.... Would you have taken it?

I suspect not.

'We'? I pity you. I thought BT would make gains. Press has got their backs.

'We'? I pity you. I thought BT would make gains. Press has got their backs.

This.

All the media behind them, all the government spin engine behind them, all the so called celebs coming out and yet the gap is closing. Just shows you what a ham fisted attempt they have made of it all.

I wonder what would happen if something like the Record or Sun (not my choice of paper of course, but some of the brain dead do tend to use them as a political weathervane) were to flip over to Yes. Scenes would follow.

Yes were sitting at 47% in quite a few polls with survation before taking a hit after the first debate down to the low forties. Now they're back at 47. It might seem like a breakthrough but in reality they're just recovering what they lost in the first debate.

panelbase are apparently releasing a poll on Saturday. This makes sense as I was invited to take part in a panelbase political poll the other day but was screened out. I'd venture a guess that Yes might get to 50-50 this time.

It's not much of a guess, I read that a Panelbase poll showing 50/50 2 days ago is due out, 46/46/8

This.

All the media behind them, all the government spin engine behind them, all the so called celebs coming out and yet the gap is closing. Just shows you what a ham fisted attempt they have made of it all.

I wonder what would happen if something like the Record or Sun (not my choice of paper of course, but some of the brain dead do tend to use them as a political weathervane) were to flip over to Yes. Scenes would follow.

From what I read in The Sun today they appear to be on the fence now.

A national daily switching side at this stage, could just tip it. Come on, you know you want to. :)

I don't buy it, just happened to read it in my mums, I was actually surprised at the balance, they really don't like being on the wrong side of the electorate.

The Sun like to portray themselves as some kind of massive cultural influence because of "turn out the lights" but the reality is they're badwagon jumping populists who just back whoever is going to win an election anyway.

If they're on the fence it's because it could go either way. They'll probably back a side if its clear one side is going to win.

It's not much of a guess, I read that a Panelbase poll showing 50/50 2 days ago is due out, 46/46/8

For realsies? Where did you read that?

A poll showing Yes on 50 would be an absolutely massive moment.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

The Sun like to portray themselves as some kind of massive cultural influence because of "turn out the lights" but the reality is they're badwagon jumping populists who just back whoever is going to win an election anyway.

If they're on the fence it's because it could go either way. They'll probably back a side if its clear one side is going to win.

For realsies? Where did you read that?

A poll showing Yes on 50 would be an absolutely massive moment.

I don't do anything other than realsies, it would be massive but I'll wait 'til it's published b4 I believe it, that's why I never mentioned it earlier.

Edited by ayrmad

I don't do anything other than realsies, it would be massive but I'll wait 'til it's published b4 I believe it, that's why I never mentioned it earlier.

Nice one, hope it's true. Apart from anything, the more panic sets in the more BT shoot themself in the foot.

They actually think this is all about hating England, it seems. If Yes polls at equal to No, they'll collectively lose their fucking minds.