Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

You seem defensive.

I'm not implying that at all, I'm just astonished that a No voter is able to differentiate between a Yes vote and the SNP.

Congratulations.

Nothing to be defensive about. I vote for what I believe to be the best thing for the country at all times.

Nothing to be defensive about. I vote for what I believe to be the best thing for the country at all times.

Splendid. Then i trust you'll be putting a big handsome cross in the Yes box come September?

Splendid. Then i trust you'll be putting a big handsome cross in the Yes box come September?

Nope, I said the best thing for the country.

Nope, I said the best thing for the country.

But surely, as English people keep telling us:

"Scots are a drain on the economy"

"Scotland don't have that much oil left"

"Scotland gets more than it gives"

Surely it's best for the UK that we become independent? It's sure as shit better for Scotland.

Everyone's a winner!

But surely, as English people keep telling us:

"Scots are a drain on the economy"

"Scotland don't have that much oil left"

"Scotland gets more than it gives"

Surely it's best for the UK that we become independent? It's sure as shit better for Scotland.

Everyone's a winner!

Just english people?

In the midst of the Oakshott controversy, it's come out that he has a poll that predicts Danny Alexander will lose his Invernes seat to the SNP next year.

The same poll has support in the referendum in Inverness running at 32% Yes, 55% No.

No idea of how credible it is or the methodology behind it but thought it was quite interesting. I haven't heard constituency breakdowns on the referendum before, let alone in my home town.

Edited by ICTChris

In the midst of the Oakshott controversy, it's come out that he has a poll that predicts Danny Alexander will lose his Invernes seat to the SNP next year.

The same poll has support in the referendum in Inverness running at 32% Yes, 55% No.

No idea of how credible it is or the methodology behind it but thought it was quite interesting. I haven't heard constituency breakdowns on the referendum before, let alone in my home town.

I wouldn't give any credibility to the Oakeshott poll. He's used weightings and methodology which drastically understate Lib Dem support relative to all ICM polling done nationally. Once you use their normal methodology and weighting, all of the seats that appear to be lost are at worst dead heats.

I wouldn't give any credibility to the Oakeshott poll. He's used weightings and methodology which drastically understate Lib Dem support relative to all ICM polling done nationally. Once you use their normal methodology and weighting, all of the seats that appear to be lost are at worst dead heats.

I'll expect Beaker to take his seat in an independent Scotland then.

It's easy to forget the Lib Dems. Look how quickly the British electorate have.

Indeed, wiped out in England, Wales and Scotland. One might say the UK is better together without them eh? eh?

No? Oh.

Had anyone conducted a poll that simply asks the question in September should Scotland be an independent country?

That would be too straightforward.

New poll on Killiefc.com today, early doors so here's the early results:

Poll: New Independence Poll (28/5/14) Yes 32 (69.57%) No 6 (13.04%) Completely Undecided 2 (4.35%) Unsure but leaning towards Yes 4 (8.7%) Unsure but leaning towards No 2 (4.35%)

I'm sure most Kilmarnock fans will vote no, as will most of Ayrshire.

I'd bet £50 on that with no worries whatsoever, lol. :)

I would take the first one on, absolutely no problem at all in taking it on, however as we have no way of knowing for sure then we can't have the bet :(

The second one I am tempted. South Ayrshire, probably not, whole of Ayrshire I'm tempted

I'm sure most Kilmarnock fans will vote no, as will most of Ayrshire.

I'd bet £50 on that with no worries whatsoever, lol. :)

Killie fans, without a doubt, will vote Yes.

Slight update:

Yes 43 (65.15%)

No 13 (19.7%)

Completely Undecided 2 (3.03%)

Unsure but leaning towards Yes 6 (9.09%)

Unsure but leaning towards No 2 (3.03%)

I would take the first one on, absolutely no problem at all in taking it on, however as we have no way of knowing for sure then we can't have the bet :(

The second one I am tempted. South Ayrshire, probably not, whole of Ayrshire I'm tempted

I'd probably say Ayr fans are more likely to lean towards No than Killie fans, since South Ayrshire is one of a very few Tory areas in Scotland.

I'd probably say Ayr fans are more likely to lean towards No than Killie fans, since South Ayrshire is one of a very few Tory areas in Scotland.

The way things have went this week I may be the only Ayr fan left this season, so it could be 100% in favour

What's happened this week, I haven't heard?

Star strikers gone, club in turmoil, fans revolting(insert obvious jokes at your leisure) , shite manager ...

To add. We are Scottish Football's equivalent of the Lib Dems :(

Edited by I'm Brian