Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

No he's not, the Yes campaign have ostracised Sheridan twice. they want nothing to do with him.

Really? I was unaware of this. Was this done officially and by whom? Edited by Burma

Have they? Evidence please of the Yes campaign ostracising him on two specific, seperate occasions.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/snp-rebuffs-sheridans-bid-to-work-for-independence.19197582

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/sheridan-frozen-out-of-yes-campaign.24489722

No im asking you if you agree with HB that the SNP are running the entire YES campaign and anyone who is not affiliated to the SNP has no input. Do you agree with him or not?

I can only go on what people with first hand experince are saying - Stan Blackley says the SNP effectively run the show, which is as it should it be given their clear talents

H_B's postion is informed by Blackley's comments. go read them.

Sorry to keep banging on about this but do you agree with the folliwing;

Yes is in fact an SNP front and not an autonomous entity.

The SNP run Yes and call all the shots. The others like Harvie, Canavan and co are just along for the ride on the SNP's bus.

If yes why? If not why not? If you dont want to answer because you dont want to comment on something a fellow NO voter has said thats fine. Edited by Burma

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/snp-rebuffs-sheridans-bid-to-work-for-independence.19197582

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/sheridan-frozen-out-of-yes-campaign.24489722

I can only go on what people with first hand experince are saying - Stan Blackley says the SNP effectively run the show, which is as it should it be given their clear talents

The 2nd story in particular, from what I can (as most of it is greyed out) appears to be a disgraceful piece of journalism.

And it's been explained to you about Stan Blackley being a bitter ex employee, whom the Herald, a newspaper you just quoted twice, described as having a "tantrum".

Or do you only believe parts of the Herald?

Sorry to keep banging on about this but do you agree with the folliwing;

If yes why? If not why not? If you dont want to answer because you dont want to comment on something a fellow NO voter has said thats fine.

The evidence we have seen so far would suggest that H-B is correty - I can;t think of a single polciy "win" Harvie or Fox have got which the SNP didn;t already agree with - can you?

They may well control entity known as YES(I have no clue), they don't run the YES campaign, the definition of the YES campaign being all the people and groups fighting for a YES vote, as I've said previously the entity known as YES don't even know what their own reps are doing half the time.

Which is different from HB's assertion that no one who is not affiliated to the SNP calls ANY of the shots. Edited by Burma

The 2nd story in particular, from what I can (as most of it is greyed out) appears to be a disgraceful piece of journalism.

And it's been explained to you about Stan Blackley being a bitter ex employee, whom the Herald, a newspaper you just quoted twice, described as having a "tantrum".

Or do you only believe parts of the Herald?

the 2nd piece is from the Yes supporting Sunday Herald.

That Stan Blackley article, which also appeared in the Yes-supporting Sunday herlad - saw him make statements of fact. Was he lying?

The evidence we have seen so far would suggest that H-B is correty - I can;t think of a single polciy "win" Harvie or Fox have got which the SNP didn;t already agree with - can you?

Is that Glesgaspeak for a ginger.

Which is different from HB's assertion that no one who is not affiliated to the SNP calls ANY of the shots.

Which non-SNP policy have Yes adopted?

I have provided copious evidence of policies completely at odds with Harvie, Fox and Canavan, which Yes has parroted.

Your clouding the issue by attempting to.narrow it to policies. Are you saying that no one who is not afilliated to the SNP has any say whatsoever in how the YES campaign is co-ordinated?

I have provided copious evidence of policies completely at odds with Harvie, Fox and Canavan, which Yes has parroted.

Which Fox are we talking about here?

What "policies" have YES produced? YES are not a political party.

Your clouding the issue by attempting to.narrow it to policies. Are you saying that no one who is not afilliated to the SNP has any say whatsoever in how the YES campaign is co-ordinated?

No. i can;t speak for H_B but this entire conversation has been about top level stuff, not the RIC doing a mass canvas.

What "policies" have YES produced? YES are not a political party.

They have endorsed everything in the white paper - from currency to pensions to child care to the monarchy.

the 2nd piece is from the Yes supporting Sunday Herald.

That Stan Blackley article, which also appeared in the Yes-supporting Sunday herlad - saw him make statements of fact. Was he lying?

Do you agree with every article the Labour supporting Daily Record runs? No, of course you don't.

Why don't you find out for yourself re Mr Blackley instead of repeatedly asking us. I've told you that I view him as a bitter ex employee. Take from that what you will.

Colin.

When I've listened to him he hasn't parroted YES or SNP policy, he might tone it down when he's actually representing the official YES group but he was a left wing as anything when I listened to him, I enjoyed his musings as did local SNP politicians.

No. i can;t speak for H_B but this entire conversation has been about top level stuff, not the RIC doing a mass canvas.

They have endorsed everything in the white paper - from currency to pensions to child care to the monarchy.

No. You are again altering the parameters of the debate. You claim its about top level stuff, but both you and HB began the discussion by talking about leaflets and poster design. Now you claim all along you were discussing strategy and policy.

Endorsing SG plans for the transition to Independence is not evidence that the SNP "call all the shots".

Why don't you find out for yourself re Mr Blackley instead of repeatedly asking us. I've told you that I view him as a bitter ex employee. Take from that what you will.

I don;t need to ask Blackley, he has made a statement. And I have repeatedly said that he wasn't stating a "view" or an "opinion" but a fact. And I have repeatedly asked you if he's lying.

David Moyes can be a biiter ex man u boss, taht would eb irrelavnt if he pointed out Ryan Giggs and Phil Neville were on his staff.

No. You are again altering the parameters of the debate. You claim its about top level stuff, but both you and HB began the discussion by talking about leaflets and poster design. Now you claim all along you were discussing strategy and policy.

Endorsing SG plans for the transition to Independence is not evidence that the SNP "call all the shots".

Leaflets and posters that explcitly endorse the SNPs policies. This is simple stuff.

Child care, which yes championed, has nothing to do with the transistion to independence.

I don;t need to ask Blackley, he has made a statement. And I have repeatedly said that he wasn't stating a "view" or an "opinion" but a fact. And I have repeatedly asked you if he's lying.

Well if you believe he has stated a fact then you will be under no illusion as to whether he's lying or not.

Quite why you're asking me when you have already formed an opinion is beyond me.

I say he's a bitter ex employee with an axe to grind whom the Herald (who you quoted) described as having a "tantrum".

You say he's stating facts.

Shall we agree to disagree?