Peppa Pig

Swarley

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just me or does anyone else do the Mr Bull voice and shout "We dig up the road" at road-works now?

Yes. Whenever my eldest sees diggers or roadworks she always asks where Mr Bull is.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He's a nut job, doesn't represent majority of Muslims etc etc

My 18 month old is Peppa daft. Runs around shouting Peppa and pointing to anything Peppa related all day. If she sees the iPad she will jump up and sit on my lap and just repeat Peppa Peppa Peppa.

George is a bit of a c**t though.

Sadly my two now think they are too old for the likes of Peppa Pig and Ben & Holly. They are one million percent better than rubbish like Ben 10 and uncle Grandpa. I miss Daddy Pig and the Wise Old Elf [emoji20]

Got a 7 month old and actually looking forward to him getting into different things like Peppa, although I know from my experience with my nephew that she's a wee bossy boots!

Also, I'm sorry but Uncle Grandpa? Isn't that a bit wrong!

On Friday, December 09, 2016 at 13:43, Skyline Drifter said:

Sadly my two now think they are too old for the likes of Peppa Pig and Ben & Holly. They are one million percent better than rubbish like Ben 10 and uncle Grandpa. I miss Daddy Pig and the Wise Old Elf :(

My oldest is 4 n a half now, Peppa Pig & Ben and Holly have been ditched.

Team Umizoomi, Mia the Fairy and Monster Maths Squad are her pre bed viewing on Netflix.

During the day it's PJ Masks, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffin on Disney Jnr. 

However, she seems to be really into YouTube! There's a couple of weeks girls who basically sit unwrapping and reviewing toys and playing imaginary games with dolls. I have no idea how she finds them but it's a doddle for her! 

On the plus side I've got a daughter turning 1, so hopefully Peppa will be back on our screen soon. 

My oldest is 4 n a half now, Peppa Pig & Ben and Holly have been ditched.

Team Umizoomi, Mia the Fairy and Monster Maths Squad are her pre bed viewing on Netflix.

During the day it's PJ Masks, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffin on Disney Jnr. 

However, she seems to be really into YouTube! There's a couple of weeks girls who basically sit unwrapping and reviewing toys and playing imaginary games with dolls. I have no idea how she finds them but it's a doddle for her! 

On the plus side I've got a daughter turning 1, so hopefully Peppa will be back on our screen soon. 

There are videos with Frozen dolls my 7 year old is obsessed with. Bizarre.

Archived