Happy 2nd christmas

Wow, it took you about 90 minutes to come up with that!

What a guy!

Go on, please interpret. I'm looking forward to this. I love a good comedian.

Nope - just when I saw your dumb post - it's obvious what is being called.

If I wanna call DUMBarton, I'll think about their thoughts about letting the Sevco into Div 1 after your toxic orange wee vote on it fud from DUMBarton.

DUMBarton were right on that - need I pull-up the news stories? My club were not having the scum in at all - we voted that the new applicant shouldn't get special treatment

Naw - was being terminally DUMBarton as the hint said in the post - remember the team who thought Cevco in Div 1 was a super idea at their meet-up

Can't say that i do remember that but i suggest that you get over it.

Some people may think that you are bitter...

Can't say that i do remember that but i suggest that you get over it.

Some people may think that you are bitter...

Amazing how the memories of the great death of rangers/birth of Sevco/attempts to rig an entry into the league seem to fade...

Don't worry, Vicky - there's plenty of us that remember and will remind you of any bits that might be a bit hazy for you.

It'd be a shame if the earliest part of your club's history was to be forgotten. Like your old club, where the thick fuckers couldn't even agree on their founding date.

Naw - was being terminally DUMBarton as the hint said in the post - remember the team who thought Cevco in Div 1 was a super idea at their meet-up

I'm not sure that Thirdrock can really be held responsible for any reprehensible decision made by the Dumbarton board. If he can, does that mean I can look forward to similar attacks?

I'm not sure that Thirdrock can really be held responsible for any reprehensible decision made by the Dumbarton board. If he can, does that mean I can look forward to similar attacks?

Don't forget us Dons. Who was it that scuppered changes to voting system? :rolleyes:

Nope - just when I saw your dumb post - it's obvious what is being called.

If I wanna call DUMBarton, I'll think about their thoughts about letting the Sevco into Div 1 after your toxic orange wee vote on it fud from DUMBarton.

DUMBarton were right on that - need I pull-up the news stories? My club were not having the scum in at all - we voted that the new applicant shouldn't get special treatment

You are a mile off.

The 93 or so in the room at the fans meeting ( don't give me any shite about numbers -I don't give two fucks) gave a majority decision to let the rangers into Div 1 due to the skewed information they were given. When push came to shove, we did the right thing. So GIRFUY.

I don't believe team Scotland had a vote in this. It's obvious, though, that like my brother, you are Timmy scum. I hate you all. Don't feel isolated.

I still wait your interpretation of my last post. Being Timmy scum, you must understand what I mean about tarred and feathered, no?

It's only a biased post because of your leaning towards a bigoted bunch of Timmy scum. Toxic orange my hole.

No attacks for you - FWIW I think you are a decent poster! and I have no reason to diss you in your posts.

Please note my retort to notfromfifehonest regarding the way the vote went. I was one of the minority in the room that day, but our Club did the right thing in the end.

Notfromfifehonest has just lowered his/her credibility and outed him/herself as Timmy scum.

No attacks for you - FWIW I think you are a decent poster! and I have no reason to diss you in your posts.

Please note my retort to notfromfifehonest regarding the way the vote went. I was one of the minority in the room that day, but our Club did the right thing in the end.

Notfromfifehonest has just lowered his/her credibility and outed him/herself as Timmy scum.

I wasn't anticipating attacks from you.

Being a fan of a club whose board did do the dirty on Scottish football though, I thought I might be fair game for abuse from that somewhat confused Fife fellow.

• 1 year later...

Archived