The New Stadiums Thread

jamamafegan

Surely Spurs sharing the Emirates is the sensible solution for when WHL is being redeveloped?

There is actually a bit in the plans that state it's possible to build this and not move out at all.

It's more costly and would also mean a season in a three sided ground.

Chelsea had a season playing in a 3 sided ground when work was being done. Mid to late 90s I thinl, as I mind seeing it on MOTD.

This was when they just an average team though, before the billions were chucked at them.

• 1 month later...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1445106801.929520.jpg

A snap outside White Hart Lane today. I didn't realise that they were so close to starting work on a new ground. No building work has been started yet as full permission is still to be granted but the site next to the existing ground has been cleared. Chat is that Chelsea have offered the FA more money to rent Wembley so MK Dons might be an option while the work is done.

They got planning permission this morning

Exciting times for Spurs. Wembley, West Ham and MK Dons being mentioned for a ground share.

MK Dons most likely I'd say, Chelsea are close to a deal with Wembley and Can't see West Ham wanting to share their new stadium so soon

MK Dons most likely I'd say, Chelsea are close to a deal with Wembley and Can't see West Ham wanting to share their new stadium so soon

Apparently West Ham not keen ... although Spurs not wanting to go as far as MK but maybe a case of needs must.

Edited by Rab B Nesbit