People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

Before anyone takes the piss. I would just like to say, well done Mr Bairn. Well done.

All it takes is to open your mind.

If this turns out to be a troll for him, I shall personally boot him up and down Falkirk High Street.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not trolling, guys. I'd describe myself as undecided if polled, but if the referendum was today I'd vote yes. The union has become almost indefensible.

With trepidation, I'll say good lad.

There are genuinely, to my mind anyway, NO good reasons for remaining in the union.

I wouldn't say no reasons at all, but I think the potential rewards outweigh the risks

One of my concerns is that I don't trust the people of Scotland to choose a government that is to my liking, but that's a purely personal issue and Holyrood would likely see a lot of consensus politics.

Another concern of mine is that the SNP could go all out attack on the gambling industry, but again that a personal issue of pure speculation and it would be stupid to base your vote on this. I'm going to do a thread on this during the week if I get a bit of spare time (tbh it might already be devolved making it a non-issue)

I wouldn't say no reasons at all, but I think the potential rewards outweigh the risks

One of my concerns is that I don't trust the people of Scotland to choose a government that is to my liking, but that's a purely personal issue and Holyrood would likely see a lot of consensus politics.

Another concern of mine is that the SNP could go all out attack on the gambling industry, but again that a personal issue of pure speculation and it would be stupid to base your vote on this. I'm going to do a thread on this during the week if I get a bit of spare time (tbh it might already be devolved making it a non-issue)

Couldn't agree more!

I met a couple from Liverpool on holiday last year and the conversation got round to the Referendum and i told them no way would Scotland vote Yes.I've never had thought of going it alone and even at Trafalgar Square last year i was getting pissed off at(some) Scotland fans attempts to turn it into a 'YES' rally.If the vote was held tomorrow though,i would vote Yes and be confident i was doing the correct thing.

The reason for my change of heart has been 'Project Fear' and their utter refusal to engage in a positive campaign to maintain the Union they claim to hold so dear

I met a couple from Liverpool on holiday last year and the conversation got round to the Referendum and i told them no way would Scotland vote Yes.I've never had thought of going it alone and even at Trafalgar Square last year i was getting pissed off at(some) Scotland fans attempts to turn it into a 'YES' rally.If the vote was held tomorrow though,i would vote Yes and be confident i was doing the correct thing.

The reason for my change of heart has been 'Project Fear' and their utter refusal to engage in a positive campaign to maintain the Union they claim to hold so dear

Lots if people saying they have changed from No to YES because of "project fear".

Is it the what they say or they way they say it that has made you change your mind?

In other words, do you believe what they say but dont like the way they say it or do you not believe what they say either?

Lots if people saying they have changed from No to YES because of "project fear".

Is it the what they say or they way they say it that has made you change your mind?

In other words, do you believe what they say but dont like the way they say it or do you not believe what they say either?

What they say and the way they say it.

I also struggle to believe the Tories would not use this chance to cut us adrift if there wasn't something in it for them.I grew up in Motherwell in the 80's and look out my window to where The 'Craig was,it might be simplistic but i just don't trust them.

What they say and the way they say it.

I also struggle to believe the Tories would not use this chance to cut us adrift if there wasn't something in it for them.I grew up in Motherwell in the 80's and look out my window to where The 'Craig was,it might be simplistic but i just don't trust them.

Will come down to that alot for a large amount of people. Who do you trust?

Wouldn't you like to feel that your MSP at Holyrood put Scotland first without having to run it past Westminster or even their own party down south first?

Labour for example could have been able to do a much better job in their term at Holyrood if they didn't always have to worry how any changes they made would effect their vote in the RUK.

Just like when they anounced their plans for extra ( cough ) powers in the event of a No.

JoLo had to go South to reasure the North of England that what they offerd Scotland was really nothing and that it wouldn't effect them.

Could anyone in Scotland be able to trust any of the BT naysayers in the event of a NO?

The Euro elections were the final nail in the coffin for me,i don't buy this protest vote patter,i think a lot of people want an acceptable right wing party to vote for.I've never met anyone who would admit to voting BNP but plenty who were shouting their support for UKIP.

Cannot believe how much abuse I've got since I said I've changed my mind to a yes vote. Been called everything from a fraudster to a traitor haha.

That can't be it's only the nasty Cyber Nats who give out abuse the Daily Record and the BBC said so. :rolleyes:

Cannot believe how much abuse I've got since I said I've changed my mind to a yes vote. Been called everything from a fraudster to a traitor haha.

Stay stoic.

They're a nasty bunch, the BetterTogether lads. Rise above it, like all Yes supporters.

No need to worry.

JoLo will raise your plight at the next FMQ and then there will be a witch hunt for the perpetrators.

So stay stong until they get them.

:P:D

Evil bunch so they are

Wow. You found 2 photos on the internet. At least our nasty wankers are confined to a few random nutters.

Yours go from the higher echelons down.

How many leaders of the Yes campaign have threatened to give a female politician a "doing"?

Wow. You found 2 photos on the internet. At least our nasty wankers are confined to a few random nutters.

Yours go from the higher echelons down.

How many leaders of the Yes campaign have threatened to give a female politician a "doing"?

Majority of yes voters are cybernats or are under the category above absolute disgrace

Archived