People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Majority of yes voters are cybernats or are under the category above absolute disgrace

Evidence of this please.

Oh, and Im_Rodger shouldn't be allowed to make a single post on this sub forum without this being brought up.

Majority of yes voters are cybernats or are under the category above absolute disgrace

What is it with the Unitrolls? Is it an addiction to being laughed at and humiliated? Is it some kind of psychological BDSM?

What is it with the Unitrolls? Is it an addiction to being laughed at and humiliated? Is it some kind of psychological BDSM?

Speaking of which, I've not seen much of Ad Lib or Banterman today.

I was a "NO" vote for a while as I was working in the trades and felt that the uk government would help out those in the building trade.

That was until I was made redundant last march and I realised the rise in building work was only occurring in the south of England, what's more I was further pissed off whilst unemployed by the job centres ridiculous attitude towards the young and unemployed, they wouldn't help me out one bit when I was begging them for advice in interviews etc.

My opinion changed recently when the head of the company where I work stated that he had no issues with an independent Scotland as there was bases worldwide. So I felt my job was safer.

The next step was the constant talking down of Scotland. It was ridiculous, and bordered on complete and utter slander.

The final nail was when A better together campaigner told me I was going to kill off the country if I voted no..

My family are all voting no, and we've made an acceptance with each other's votes.

The funny thing is, I've spoke to 3 customers in England who have asked my opinion in the referendum, 2 have told me to vote yes before UKIP take over, the 3rd said I was an idiot if I said yes

Just appeared in my neighbours window.He was a union flag waving rangers fan and is actually a decent guy and ive been having the odd beer with him (have been for years)and basically told him to find out more himself as he is a brainy chap and didnt want to preach to him

post-3493-14032784940853_thumb.jpg

News just in, my 79 year old Grandad has converted to Yes!

Proper old school Labour man, served for years in the Army in Germany and Northern Ireland.

He's always disliked Salmond but he's just told me that he has changed his mind and will now be voting Yes. Didn't see that coming at all, if he can be turned, anyone can :)

Proper old school Labour man, served for years in the Army in Germany and Northern Ireland.

He's always disliked Salmond but he's just told me that he has changed his mind and will now be voting Yes. Didn't see that coming at all, if he can be turned, anyone can :)

Mon your Grandad!!!

I've had enough. I'm calling I'm Rodger's mum.

As soon as she gets back from Diamond Dolls.

How can you be doing that while sucking Alex Salmonds dick plus my mother doesn't speak to mutants anyway

Glad to hear it. This is becoming so common, it's great. I'm glad the dependent on others campaign keeps spouting it's 'can't do' attitude. The more people hear we 'can't' do the more people are turning to a YES vote. It's a typical reaction - tell someone they are no good and it makes them determined to prove otherwise. Bring it on!!

Archived