Heroes

Mayos Noun

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heroes is getting goooooooooooooooooooood :D

also chuck thats on before it in america is hilarious, from the makers of the OC, its more of a spy comedy than a drama though like the OC. plus the added bonus that rachel bilson was in the last 2 episodes :)

Downloaded Chuck to your recommendation here. Wasn't disappointed atall.

Him doing the Tango with Mr Awesome is hilarious.

Oh. episode 9 is qualitee

Kensei gets his own back on Hiro :o

I was a bit disappointed it was Kensei though, but then again you try to 2nd guess the writers so much now making it the most obvious person still had a surprising effect. I thought it was going to be a bad Peter or something though.

OK having seen the latest one is it not blatant that Peter wins because he has Claire's regeneration power? The only way I see Hiro wining is if he goes back in time to before Peter got Claire's power and kills him then. That of course would mean that the end of season one wouldn't have happened and New York did blow up and Sylar will be the ruler of the world.

it's not, it comes out on the bbc later on at some point, i ve just been watching it on the net

been watching it on the net aswell, total quality, cant bleave how good its gettin! i reckon the whole thing has to do with Hero going back in time, think everytime he goes back its screwin with everything n making things worse! but who knows, look forward too finding out wats going on! cant wait for episode 11 looks a good 'en

Anyone else wtached the season finale of series 2??

Thought it was quite crap to be honest - I keep expecting one big action packed showdown but neither series has provided that so far.

yea i've watched it! was hopin there would b a few more episodes in this series b4 it came to an end! a quite liked the endin to b honest, just gutted a cant find out sooner wats happnin! ne1 know wen the 3rd series starts up ? obv nxt year sometime!

Archived