South Park - Stick of Truth

P.C

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completed it over the weekend. Certainly isn't the best RPG ive played but its a good spin on it with plenty of humour, didn't manage to complete all the missions (think i was one short) and there is alot of misable items that you cant backtrack too

Give it a 7.5/10, id bump it up to a 8 if it was a bit longer tho still thats over 20hrs in the first playthrough

Crab........People

I'm loving it so far, I've never really played an rpg before but enjoying that aspect too.

Like that it feels just like an episode too.

What day you on?

I got this on Friday and I'm mostly really enjoying it. I took a bit of an arse kicking from the ginger kids in the school while trying to rescue the boy from Mr Mackey, so I need to improve my abilities before I go much further. I can never time the baseball bat attack perfectly.

I got this on Friday and I'm mostly really enjoying it. I took a bit of an arse kicking from the ginger kids in the school while trying to rescue the boy from Mr Mackey, so I need to improve my abilities before I go much further. I can never time the baseball bat attack perfectly.

You start as warrior as well? Took me a while to get the timing right for that. Tend to find when you get a bow that deals fire damage and add in grose/electric with it seems to be pretty effective. Started a new guy as a Jew trying not to sell anything and seems alot easier 2nd time round

I'm on my phone so can't spoiler but I've just entered Canada. It's the third day. Spent so much time just exploring.

Some of the scenes when you enter houses are brilliant.

Yeah I like the design change when you into Canada as well. There are shedloads of things to find and loads of nods to the show. Really looking forward to the DLC

You start as warrior as well? Took me a while to get the timing right for that. Tend to find when you get a bow that deals fire damage and add in grose/electric with it seems to be pretty effective. Started a new guy as a Jew trying not to sell anything and seems alot easier 2nd time round

Aye, I went with warrior. Every review/let's play I've seen went with Jew, so I'd thought I'd go for something a bit different. I was still pissing around with the Level 1 wooden sword, so I've upgraded to Jimmy's crutch and started kicking a bit more arse.

Aye, I went with warrior. Every review/let's play I've seen went with Jew, so I'd thought I'd go for something a bit different. I was still pissing around with the Level 1 wooden sword, so I've upgraded to Jimmy's crutch and started kicking a bit more arse.

Yeah thats the biggest problem I had for the amount of stuff you pick up you forget when you find new armour and weapons. Just remember and take off the perks from the weapons and armour you were using so you can add them to your new equipment

Completed the storyline missions last night.

It was strange because during the story I died frequently but didn't die at all in the last few sections.

Might play through again choosing a different class and upping the difficulty.

Not sue how to spoiler so won't give much away but I loved who the second last boss was!

I'm on my phone so can't spoiler but I've just entered Canada. It's the third day. Spent so much time just exploring.

Some of the scenes when you enter houses are brilliant.

You can, just type

[ /spoiler] (without the space before the slash).

Completed the storyline missions last night.

It was strange because during the story I died frequently but didn't die at all in the last few sections.

Might play through again choosing a different class and upping the difficulty.

Not sue how to spoiler so won't give much away but I loved who the second last boss was!

Thats what im doing, actually felt physically sick just before the 2nd last boss when you get shrunk....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived