Dave King what is he about?

I think the idea behind the Atlantic league was to shorten the gap, there would be much more interest and this in turn would attract more TV money.

Can't see it, without rivals, there is no "real" competition that people want to watch, it becomes a highly paid glamour friendly

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now we have Mr Dave King calling on the police to investigate the goings on in the Ibrox boardroom. At the same time the Ibrox board should be asking the police to investigate the scam which King and Gough have set up.

The UoF have forgotten one very important fact and that is that, as much as they proclaim "we are the club", the truth is that "The Rangers" is a business first and foremost, just like the local supermarket. They are customers who turn up on matchday in the way that people turn up to the supermarket on a Saturday to do the weekly shopping.

Would we consider it normal for regular shoppers to place demands on the shop owner, telling him that they will carry on collecting their food but will only pass on money if they agree with the way he spends his takings and require him to hand over the lease of the building in case he decides to use it to get a loan? We would be locking these people up in a mental hospital. If you don't like the way your local shop is run then you find somewhere else to go. Football fans, however, seem to believe that they have the right to dictate policy whereas the only right they have is to buy or not buy. King is presently nothing more than a loudmouthed alcoholic who has been denied entry into the shop to buy his daily gallon of whisky and is trying to hold the shopkeeper to ransom. Blackmail is a serious offence and one that the Rangers board should consider reporting.

Finally, the bears need to open their eyes and accept reality. They have spunked away £67m while languishing in the cesspit of Scottish football. King's $50m is just like Craig "wealth off the radar" Whyte's billions. Even if he does invest it, it will be a one-off, not a yearly event and, once it is gone, that will be it. The totally deranged hoard are already imagining themselves up there with Man U, Real and Barca, earning tens of millions from the CL in the next 3 years. It will take a while for them to crash down to earth and find themselves second-class citizens in a third-rate premier league but it will happen. The pain will be extreme. If they last that long.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

homophones can be spelt the same or different http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonym (i draw your attention to - related terms paragraph and the meaning of homophone).

and homophones that are spelt the same can also be both homographs and homonyms. look at the difference between both sites tables - term, meaning, pronunciation, spelling. the tables differ opinion on what a homophone is.

i would trust wiki more on this since this is collective input from a number of people which would be challenged if there were errors, where as your homophone site is down to just one person collecting words.

i leave this with you

So is he scared of homophones or not?

I told you he hasn't any money. He was just trying to get them on the cheap by forcing admin.

You can't trust anyone anymore.

Between David Murray, Craig Whyte, Charles Green and Dave King. What a fine body of men that either ran Rangers or wanted too

• 5 months later...

Archived