Tinder

• 4 weeks later...

Hate having a windows phone, had to buy a hack called timber which is okay but glitchy. Will try and get the normal one now then.

UPDATE:

Hate having conversations that are the same "what do you do?" etc...

Did actually meet someone via Tinder, Bridget,

Met her in Botanic gardens, sat on the grass, she brought alcohol, I didn't know we were drinking and the bitch didn't offer me one. So that was shite. Sat there for an hour having ridiculously comfortable conversations. She was really middle class, mum is a novelist and dad works for the actors union. She was astounded when i said i didn't like balsamic vinegar, I think it was a deal breaker. She lived just around the corner so it was a lazy date for her. Went home after an hour and never saw the bitch again.

Hate having a windows phone, had to buy a hack called timber which is okay but glitchy. Will try and get the normal one now then.

UPDATE:

Hate having conversations that are the same "what do you do?" etc...

Did actually meet someone via Tinder, Bridget,

Met her in Botanic gardens, sat on the grass, she brought alcohol, I didn't know we were drinking and the bitch didn't offer me one. So that was shite. Sat there for an hour having ridiculously comfortable conversations. She was really middle class, mum is a novelist and dad works for the actors union. She was astounded when i said i didn't like balsamic vinegar, I think it was a deal breaker. She lived just around the corner so it was a lazy date for her. Went home after an hour and never saw the bitch again.

nae luck 6tin is free

Has anyone here actually shagged a tidy bird because of this?

The idea of online dating sounds absolutely appalling to me, but if this is as straightforward as it sounds for a bit of shaygin I'd be tempted.

Edited by Guest

Has anyone here actually shagged a tidy bird because of this?

The idea of online dating sounds absolutely appalling to me, but if this is as straightforward as it sounds for a bit of shaygin I'd be tempted.

not this site but yes!

Went on my first tinder date today. Was a bit sensible though went for a coffee and discussed European cinema. Where are all the girls that want to get hideously drunk and shag me by mistake?

Thats night time mate.

Its a game of booty calls.

Thats night time mate.

Its a game of booty calls.

Yeah all the girls i'm talking to seem a little too nice. I've been firing in with thinly veiled sexual innuendo but i'm not getting a decent dirty ratio. Still only used it for a couple of weeks. Collecting Tinder matches is a little like collecting pokemon cards though strangely satisfying. If im not that keen on them i'll just start off by asking them their favourite military dictatorship or whether they've ever eaten scotch tape or not.

Yeah all the girls i'm talking to seem a little too nice. I've been firing in with thinly veiled sexual innuendo but i'm not getting a decent dirty ratio. Still only used it for a couple of weeks. Collecting Tinder matches is a little like collecting pokemon cards though strangely satisfying. If im not that keen on them i'll just start off by asking them their favourite military dictatorship or whether they've ever eaten scotch tape or not.

Whats yer bread and butter opener?

Whats yer bread and butter opener?

Tell them they have nice eyes/smile/hair then ask if they're from Edinburgh usually. Like to keep it light but get a compliment in early doors. It's the girls with the fake tan and shan selfies that must be the dirty ones - need to give them the most attention.

Most of these can't be single, surely? Usually you would think most of them on these things are utter munters but it's quite the opposite.

I'd say the majority are at least half dece which is surprising. Think lots of people in relationships just use it for a laugh though.

Holiday Tinder is definitely the work of the gods.

Done it while in Turkey with the family a couple weeks ago, ended up getting laid twice because of it. 1 rep and 1 tourist. Both were booty calls, but by christ it makes it so easy. Key is to just swipe right during lunch on Day 1 of your holiday, plant the seeds and watch them grow.

Ended up with about 10 matches on a 7 day holiday, including 1 local Turkish hottie who I now talk to a decent amount.

Vegas next year could be one helluva experience if Tinder is still going strong then. It's easy enough without it there, with it will just be daft!

I'm seeing a bird I met on tinder. She's actually pretty normal. Started off with me just trying to shag her but turns out she's nice so I decided to actually make an effort!

Best opening line is "is today a good day or did you swipe me by accident?"

I've also met a bird from tinder before. She's from Edinburgh and I happened to be going to the same club night as she was, so I said I'd meet up. I already pretty much had a bird by then so I decided I wouldn't try it on but more meet her for a chinwag. By the time I met her I was already steaming. She was pretty boring and was rounder than her photos suggested.