Scarves

Hello Sebu. Disappointing to see Lack of scarves. But no, do not worry, for more will come, logistacally. Many appetizers to be drank this weekend following Dundee to England. Have a good weekend Sebu.

I still do not despair my friend

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Napoleon

Ok After I do not see the connection with Sardinia .. Napoleon was just one of the greatest military genius, tactically very strong, but very despotic. After it will remain as the Emperor of the French and not the Emperor of the Corsican

ok and thanks for explaining - is Sardinia not your local rival?

Rather, Sardinia and Corsica are not enemies, but rather fairly similar in some respects.

After I'm not saying were our best friends

Sebu - is there a Corsican Independence movement?

Yes there is indeed a movement for the independence of Corsica, he was very active in recent years, a little less lately

Aye the Corsican postal service.

I have a cousin who works at the post office finally it is not the distribution of mail, he told me he was going to talk because he knows a few people.

Even if I have trouble, I still think a little

I have a cousin who works at the post office finally it is not the distribution of mail, he told me he was going to talk because he knows a few people.

Even if I have trouble, I still think a little

Maybe your cousin is stealing your scarves for himself ? Still no Kilmarnock scarf in the post? Logically I no longer like that team. And no Rangers scarf, this is strange because they have ten billion fans who are all nice people. . .

Thank you.

Maybe your cousin is stealing your scarves for himself ? Still no Kilmarnock scarf in the post? Logically I no longer like that team. And no Rangers scarf, this is strange because they have ten billion fans who are all nice people. . .

Thank you.

Lol, no it does not work at all in the service ... But may be I'll be thinking about the question.

Not for the moment, or Kilmarnock or Rangers (also there are not many fans of Rangers on the wire)

Archived