Scarves

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah.....une belle verte :king the jewel in the crown I think

It is true that the color is very beautiful. The jewel in the crown? Attention this year my buddies Dundee FC will be there to annoy you :)

It is true that the color is very beautiful. The jewel in the crown? Attention this year my buddies Dundee FC will be there to annoy you :)

FC Dundee are minor irritation to us Premiership regulars. They'll be gone in 1 year. Again.

Their crying will annoy as the goals go in ;)

The emerald in the crown surely?

I'll accept that 8)

FC Dundee are minor irritation to us Premiership regulars. They'll be gone in 1 year. Again.

I think you have an incredible opportunity to have two clubs in the same city in Scottish premier league. In addition to the proximity of your hand stadium it gives something unusual and great.

Attention to them anyway.

By cons, if you have a small scarf Dundee Utd, I'm interested ;)

Sebu a St Johnstone scarf will be with you soon. Jamama has stuck to word. I await for the next scarves. Can you post the picture of the Dundee FC scarf at Bastia stadium. Thank you.

It would be nice if I receveid St Johnstone scarf . You want me to post these pictures yet? I am disappointed not to have taken the most beautiful

Thank you Sebu. You're a great man. I'll leave you in peace until next scarf, or news of Smudger. Thank you.

You do not absolutely bother me. Good recovery to Smudger

I think you have an incredible opportunity to have two clubs in the same city in Scottish premier league. In addition to the proximity of your hand stadium it gives something unusual and great.

Attention to them anyway.

By cons, if you have a small scarf Dundee Utd, I'm interested ;)

We have incredible opportunity to see FC Dundee relegate once more. Their place is belonging with Raith & Cowdenbeath of Fife.

We have incredible opportunity to see FC Dundee relegate once more. Their place is belonging with Raith & Cowdenbeath of Fife.

Lol this is the hard reality derbies. In any case it will set the mood in the city

Archived