Scarves

How much is postage from England to Arbroath?

Ehhh Mozzamozza my sceptic friend, I do not know the prices for Arbroath, but for Corsica but is a 3 £ 70

0ynx.jpg

yf5z.jpg

e3ku.jpg

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you collect scarves, fly over to Scotland quick pronto. There will be hundreds of Hibs and Kilmarnock scarves thrown onto the pitches this week. Bring a big black bin bag - knock yourself out. Your collection will double.

Here to help.

If you collect scarves, fly over to Scotland quick pronto. There will be hundreds of Hibs and Kilmarnock scarves thrown onto the pitches this week. Bring a big black bin bag - knock yourself out. Your collection will double.

Here to help.

Lol I want, I want, I want.

If I come it will not be for scarves. You have a beautiful country, with scenery was cut away ... And a very good whiskey;-).

I must come one day is on

With all these fans of these beautiful teams, I got no proposals scarves Scottish premiership clubs ... Would it be more generous in the smaller clubs?
Too bad there must be beautiful scarves with beautiful colors

• 2 weeks later...

From a supporter of Aberdeen, the opposite would have surprised me. But I admit it is very beautiful

It would be from a supporters club, you would not find a single Aberdeen fan spending that sort of money

It would be from a supporters club, you would not find a single Aberdeen fan spending that sort of money

Ah supporter Celtics, the first I meet here. I'm gonna have to ask you a Celtic scarf

Archived