Scarves

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're too busy celebrating another season without a trophy Sebu. Coming second in the league means they have "won" something apparently.

I trust them, I feel there is one that will send mpe. Season without a trophy, my team know that :(

People from Dundee & Motherwell could start a fight in a empty home, I myself need to watch I don't wear expensive clothes when I vist those small towns

ahahah the hit of the fight in the empty house is beautiful

Seems the premier league forum is full of angry trolls Sebu. Disappointing for the scarves thread. Hopefully they will pass and we can get back to scarves and laughter. Thank you.

You are right, laughter is the most important

Hi Sebu what is weather like in France? Il pleut comme la vache qui pisse in Scotland. It is make me miss Montpellier lots. Cordially, JockysJetpack.

Hi my friend! Here since Saturday it's a beautiful sun, average about 25 °, it is even mounted at 30 ° yesterday. I do not know if it will last but it really starts to get hot. I doubt that there is a big difference between Montpellier and Scotland. You come back soon;-)

Thank you Sebu. Very happy for your growing collection. I like this Alloa one, very nice. Your collection is really taking shape now. Can we have a picture of your cat with Dundee scarf. Thank you.

Thank you very much, yes it is very pretty scarf. And I am very happy that my collection grows, but this is only possible thanks to you.

So a big thank you to everyone who sent me a scarf and a big thank you to those who will.

I will try to make one with my cat, but I guarantee nothing

Cat picture be good Sebu thank you. I shall post some picture of Dens park tomorrow - home of Dundee FC and nice view of city so you know of bonnie Dundee and where me and your Dundee friends hail from. Thank you.

I will try to make the photo with my cat.

I'd love to see your future pictures

Archived