scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets chuck in a bit of homophobia. Cowdenbeath.....scum, subhuman scum.

Nice bit of deflection there. Will you two be holding hands at Dens tomorrow? I believe in live and let live but you seem quite embarrased about it.

You don't have to read anything. You could always choose to resign like your bum-buddy NDD if it upsets you that much.

Lets chuck in a bit of homophobia. Cowdenbeath.....scum, subhuman scum.

Nice bit of deflection there. Will you two be holding hands at Dens tomorrow? I believe in live and let live but you seem quite embarrased about it.

Fucking roaster.

Caveat, not in that sense.

He's already said. It's Rangers.

Sebu who is your favourite Scottish team?

In fact as I said, in France we talk mostly Rangers and Celtics ... I grew up with the Rangers (and I even have a shirt you gave me for my 20 years)

But I am interested in all the clubs, I read an article about a French sports newspaper or he speaks of all the Scottish clubs from all divisions ... I love the magic spring and passion ... It not many places in the world and football is lived like that. Although the Scottish football is not as before on top, I'd review the Tartan Army in World Cup. This jersey, the color, the fabulous "flowers of Scotland" gives me chills without being Scottish ... That's what I like

Supports Rangers. Gets along with Dundee fans. Figures.

You have opened your mouth to say anything. I support one team Sporting Club Bastia. And you read my previous post because I did not want to repeat myself

Sebu, for you today I buy a Dundee scarf from the Dundee FC shop and I don't joke. It is a Championship winning scarf so you must keep it close to your heart and forever special. I only ask one thing of you - when you receive you must post a picture with f**k DUNDEE UTD written underneath in French. If you promise this I send you next week.

Sebu, for you today I buy a Dundee scarf from the Dundee FC shop and I don't joke. It is a Championship winning scarf so you must keep it close to your heart and forever special. I only ask one thing of you - when you receive you must post a picture with f**k DUNDEE UTD written underneath in French. If you promise this I send you next week.

Thank you Dee Man, if I get the scarf already I am really happy but it is with pleasure that I will post the picture as you ask me, with special dedication for Dundee Utd.

Supports Rangers. Gets along with Dundee fans. Figures.

You have opened your mouth to say anything. I support one team Sporting Club Bastia. And you read my previous post because I did not want to repeat myself

In Scotland we try and encourage our 'special' people to get involved with regular activities like football and posting on internet forums. We feel its good for their development but it can be a bit tiresome at times, the rest of us do get a sense of smug satisfaction though so everybody benefits.

Archived