scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dee Man will send a Dee scarf, thats the pic I want to see.

The Dundee scarf I hugely look forward to, especially when they are champions this year ;-)

Sebu I saw a guy in Montpellier who wore a Bastia top the other day- you?

Sebu j'ai vu un mec qui portait le maillot (?) de foot de Bastia l'autre jour- c'était toi non?

Hey how are you? No it was not me ;) . If I come in Montpellier I'll have send you a message to get a drink. In fact, the next game at Mosson stadium is Montpellier / Bastia. I can not make the trip. You'll be able to go now?

Hey comment vas tu? Non ce n'était pas moi. Si je serai venu sur Montpellier je t'aurai envoyer un message, pour boire un coup. Au fait, prochain match à la Mosson Montpellier/Bastia. Je ne pourrai pas faire le déplacement. Tu vas pouvoir y aller toi?

Hey how are you? No it was not me ;) . If I come in Montpellier I'll have send you a message to get a drink. In fact, the next game at Mosson stadium is Montpellier / Bastia. I can not make the trip. You'll be able to go now?

Hey comment vas tu? Non ce n'était pas moi. Si je serai venu sur Montpellier je t'aurai envoyer un message, pour boire un coup. Au fait, prochain match à la Mosson Montpellier/Bastia. Je ne pourrai pas faire le déplacement. Tu vas pouvoir y aller toi?

Jocky, you are fucking set boy.

Jocky, you are fucking set boy.

That's all you found. What's going on? Your puberty it went wrong? You know that hiding something to see homos everywhere. You struggled to live the day you made ​​you realize that you liked men? But do not worry, we will uphold all

That's all you found. What's going on? Your puberty it went wrong? You know that hiding something to see homos everywhere. You struggled to live the day you made ​​you realize that you liked men? But do not worry, we will uphold all

Oh Sebu. :(

Avoir une panne?

Whatever Graham.

Oh Sebu. :(

Avoir une panne?

?? I do not understand the meaning of your message sorry. But good in the long run I'm tired of people who insult for nothing

?? I do not understand the meaning of your message sorry. But good in the long run I'm tired of people who insult for nothing

I was asking if you were having a breakdown. Google translate isn't the best.

I was asking if you were having a breakdown. Google translate isn't the best.

I know that google translate is not the best, but I can not do otherwise

The French team, already she's trying not to ridicule as in 2010. Afterwards there was some good players but I do not think they go far. They miss their fighting spirit.

If Christian Nade goes to Brazil, France will win World Cup.

I don't know if it is like to play for France or for Côte d'Ivoire. I don't know very well this player

Archived