scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good work derry rhumba92.

Unfortunately Sebu, I am still in my sick bed and derry rhumba has beaten me to it anyhow and saved me £3.70 in the process.

Sebu, I put £6 on Kris Boyd to be first scorer and Kilmarnock to win 2-0 today but they only won 1-0 with Kris Boyd missing a few chances in the second half. I would have won £366 so I am seething which has added to my woes. Do you bet Sebu? Don't do it, it's a mug's game. William Hill, Kris Boyd and Kilmarnock can GTF. (GTF means get to f**k Sebu).

<<<seething

While you rest, if you're still sick. Yes derry rhumba did a great job ...

Yes I bet quite regularly, but I do not win often unfortunately.

There is always a team that has an unfavorable result

Sebu can we get a picture of the Dundee scarf at one of your Bastia games.

Only 1 home game, I have a season ticket and I have not missed a single game. This is the only one I might miss.

But if I go I will guarantee that I take the Dundee scarf at the stadium with me and I will take the picture to put on the forum. And it will be with pleasure

I thought the photo of the Dundee scarf was to be accompanied by a note proclaiming Dundee United to be shite?

That's right, I completely forgot I was so happy happy to receive it.

I would like this very much also.

While I'm sure to go Bastia / Nantes, for the last day. It is a certainty I take the scarf with me and I take photo with. That's a promise. But for the moment I'm not sure there be.

Get it sorted out now Sebu.

If I do, I think I'll never have the opportunity to have a scarf Dundee Utd. But I say I do then I'll do it for you. Tomorrow I will take the picture

Trust me Seb. This is not a problem. No dundee united fan is decent enough to send a scarf dundee united anyway

It's a shame for my collection. At the moment I received two scarves from Scotland ... After if you tell me that supporters of Dundee Utd do not send anything, we'll see

Hi buddies how are you?
I do not get no scarves at the moment, despite some promises to send. So no more pictures to put. There are still not fans of Dundee FC who have scarves?

Hi buddies how are you?

I do not get no scarves at the moment, despite some promises to send. So no more pictures to put. There are still not fans of Dundee FC who have scarves?

You've already got one, how many more do you need?

Hi buddies how are you?

Why you no thank me for my Swap Shop scarf ? I sent it by carrier pigeon 2 weeks ago & he's since arrived back without it . Me is raging :(

Why you no thank me for my Swap Shop scarf ? I sent it by carrier pigeon 2 weeks ago & he's since arrived back without it . Me is raging :(

If you sent me something I have not received anything, maybe your pigeon failed to cross Manche and Méditerranée ;)

Archived