scarves

Thanks Sebu.

I am visiting your country next month, Cherbourg. Have you ever been to this City? If so is it nice? I am also visiting Porto and La Coruna. Do you have a Porto scarf or a Deportivo scarf?

So, my wife is from Nomandie, I've already been there 3 times (in Normandy), but not in Cherbourg. But it's far from Corsica, between 5H and 12H boat across the Mediterranean more 12H car.

I have not traveled much, apart from Sardinia.

I have 2 scarves Porto (including one that says Benfica is crap) this is my store clients who have given me.

But I never went there in Portugal are in Spain. And I have a Spanish scarf that Barcelona

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, my wife is from Nomandie, I've already been there 3 times (in Normandy), but not in Cherbourg. But it's far from Corsica, between 5H and 12H boat across the Mediterranean more 12H car.

I have not traveled much, apart from Sardinia.

I have 2 scarves Porto (including one that says Benfica is crap) this is my store clients who have given me.

But I never went there in Portugal are in Spain. And I have a Spanish scarf that Barcelona

Ok I will look out for Deportivo scarf for you. I hear they are the best to strangle prostitutes with.

Did you catch fish any? Very relaxing fishing, but not so much for the fish with hook in it's pus. Shame on you, send back scarves immediately.

I love fishing, but I am a poor fisherman. Today 0 fish, just a few beers. It relaxes me.

So as I caught nothing I keep scarf :lol:

Ok I will look out for Deportivo scarf for you. I hear they are the best to strangle prostitutes with.

It is nice thank you.

Once I have received it, I will tell you if it is good for strangling prostitutes

It is nice thank you.

Once I have received it, I will tell you if it is good for strangling prostitutes

:lol: ok. I may test it out on my wife first on our cruise and fire her lifeless body overboard. That's if she gives me any lip on holiday.

Never mind having a laugh with ndd sebu, I would like to see pic of next scarf. Thank you.

There are many people who need to send me, but I do not think all receive. I know everyone does not send me. But it does not matter I'm having fun

Have you ever been to Ipswich Sebu?

Unfortunately not, as I said earlier, I just went in Sardinia, Normandy, Lorraine, Provence and Marseille.

It is very much in Corsica. But not without laughing, I'd love to travel (Scotland, Ireland, Australia, Argentina would be my preferred destinations)

Unfortunately not, as I said earlier, I just went in Sardinia, Normandy, Lorraine, Provence and Marseille.

It is very much in Corsica. But not without laughing, I'd love to travel (Scotland, Ireland, Australia, Argentina would be my preferred destinations)

A few years ago I visit Ipswich. I drink too much alcohol and murder 5 prostitutes. I tried to frame a Radio 2 DJ we have over here called Steve Wright but unfortunately the police arrest wrong man and now a man is in jail for long time for something bad I did. That is not my problem now though.

A few years ago I visit Ipswich. I drink too much alcohol and murder 5 prostitutes. I tried to frame a Radio 2 DJ we have over here called Steve Wright but unfortunately the police arrest wrong man and now a man is in jail for long time for something bad I did. That is not my problem now though.

5 prostitutes is a good start, so what if someone is in prison in your place ... He had to have a good lawyer

So hooker killing is all fun and games Sebu but have you ever claw hammered a rent boy?

No, I am a good person I just attack the prostitutes with football scarvesc;-).

Archived