scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not got my scarf yet, Sebu? I am worried now! You have two Raith rovers and no Dunfermline?! I am going to burn the post office down! Please. Thank you. When did you send the scarf Rovers mad?

It will happen my friend, do not worry to have. I think it was posted last Monday

We'll take care of the post office if it does not happen, promised

I like it, Sebu, I like it.

I am just very sad because 'Dunfermline' are the best team in Fife. The scarf should be above the Rovers and Cowdenbeath. We will be above them again, in time. Thank you.

I like it, Sebu, I like it.

I am just very sad because 'Dunfermline' are the best team in Fife. The scarf should be above the Rovers and Cowdenbeath. We will be above them again, in time. Thank you.

You still have a beautiful prize list. One day it will come back, there is no reason

You still have a beautiful prize list. One day it will come back, there is no reason

You're correct. Every dog has its day. How are your team looking for next season? Are you enjoying the world cup?

Scotland has had Corsica weather today! Very nice :)

You're correct. Every dog has its day. How are your team looking for next season? Are you enjoying the world cup?

Scotland has had Corsica weather today! Very nice :)

Lol here we had a Scottish weather this weekend, a little rain, it was a little refreshed.

At the moment there are a few names of players approaching for my club, but nothing very glorious.

The World Cup is quite interresting for the moment, despite arbitration from errors

Lol here we had a Scottish weather this weekend, a little rain, it was a little refreshed.

At the moment there are a few names of players approaching for my club, but nothing very glorious.

The World Cup is quite interresting for the moment, despite arbitration from errors

It's the same here with alloa

Second Raith Rovers scarf received today.Thank you RoversMad

08pr.jpg

No problem mon ami ;)

Yes it was posted last Monday, 1st Class, par avion, I'm told it travelled in supreme comfort all the way, along with a cargo of the finest snuff, and columbian cigars. The Pars scarf by contrast, will be in budget class, packed into a container with veal calves, battery hens & some Iraqi refugees, it may be a while longer.

Also Sebu, ignore Pars fans inane rambling, as the scarf says,

"Fifes Finest, Raith Rovers FC" & as you know scarfs can't lie...

I mean the Pars lost TWICE at home to East Fucking Fife last season, they've not beaten us for over 25years...

No problem mon ami ;)

Yes it was posted last Monday, 1st Class, par avion, I'm told it travelled in supreme comfort all the way, along with a cargo of the finest snuff, and columbian cigars. The Pars scarf by contrast, will be in budget class, packed into a container with veal calves, battery hens & some Iraqi refugees, it may be a while longer.

I mean the Pars lost TWICE at home to East Fucking Fife last season, they've not beaten us for over 25years...

Mega lolz. Thank you.

Sebu knows the script.

No problem mon ami ;)

Already it's really nice of you.

By cons, if the scarf sent me ParsFan Well Travelled with Iraqi refugees for sure I will not see him again.

So I'll have to declare war on Iraq to retrieve.

Already it's really nice of you.

By cons, if the scarf sent me ParsFan Well Travelled with Iraqi refugees for sure I will not see him again.

So I'll have to declare war on Iraq to retrieve.

I will join your army against Iraq. We will not allow them to take your scarves !! We must not allow!

Archived