scarves

Do you have a Uruguay scarf Seb? If so you must post picture immediately. Thank you.

Lol, unfortunately no I do not have a scarf Uruguay.

I would have liked to make you happy

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its ok Sebu,

Italy, Uruguay & Costa Rica have managed that just fine ;)

Lol, yes they did well to English. Really well done especially in Costa Rica ... Some big nations should be guided by both the so-called small for their envy. When I see Chile, Costa Rica I congratulate

Lol, yes they did well to English. Really well done especially in Costa Rica ... Some big nations should be guided by both the so-called small for their envy. When I see Chile, Costa Rica I congratulate

I couldn't have said it any better !

Have you never received a Rangers scarf? I'm surprised by this. Their fans always claim to be sound. :huh: Thank you.

Hi Pars! There is a Rangers supporter who sent me a scarf. And yesterday, he asked me if it had arrived, I would have said no, obviously it's been a while he sent. So I asked him the date of shipment as if it's been over 2 weeks, I think it's fucked. And frankly it really bothers me. Maybe she will arrive today

Hi Pars! There is a Rangers supporter who sent me a scarf. And yesterday, he asked me if it had arrived, I would have said no, obviously it's been a while he sent. So I asked him the date of shipment as if it's been over 2 weeks, I think it's fucked. And frankly it really bothers me. Maybe she will arrive today

Hi, Sebu. I hope this fan is not telling lies and trying to cheat you. We don't really like Rangers and Celtic, but it is important for collection to have ALL scarves - Good or bad. When the new season starts, I will get you a new updated scarf! Good day to you!

Hi, Sebu. I hope this fan is not telling lies and trying to cheat you. We don't really like Rangers and Celtic, but it is important for collection to have ALL scarves - Good or bad. When the new season starts, I will get you a new updated scarf! Good day to you!

Feel free to post on the league one scarves forum with the other riffraff. Oh, and take those bucking Seagulls with you as they are pecking the curtains and shitting everywhere.

Sebu, the supporter will probably be waiting for his scarf to arrive from wherever he ordered it from.

If it was the club, it could be delivered shortly, if he bought it from We Are The PayPal f**k knows when he'll get it.

This fan I met on another forum and I talked a lot with him. Honestly I do not think he's lying. Apparently he sent me there 9 days ... Usually they arrive in 7 days. So I hope this is just a delay.

Thank you already plan to send me another. This is super nice

And I would be happy to have all scarves :-)

Sebu, the supporter will probably be waiting for his scarf to arrive from wherever he ordered it from. If it was the club, it could be delivered shortly, if he bought it from We Are The PayPal f**k knows when he'll get it.

Honestly I do not think he bought it on purpose. I bec he already had.

All I hope is that the factor (that has changed recently) do not steal scarves. otherwise :guns

This fan I met on another forum and I talked a lot with him. Honestly I do not think he's lying. Apparently he sent me there 9 days ... Usually they arrive in 7 days. So I hope this is just a delay.

Thank you already plan to send me another. This is super nice

And I would be happy to have all scarves :-)

Mine took more than two weeks to arrive. Don't worry about it.

Mine took more than two weeks to arrive. Don't worry about it.

It is true that it had taken some time, but every time it happens, I worry. You never know what can happen

Hello my friends, I've not forgotten my friends. I just internet troubleshooting, unable to connect. I hope it will settle tomorrow. Otherwise great day for me, I received 4 scarves today a beautiful jersey. I can not wait to post photos. Well, I boil leaves, hoping to be there tomorrow. Good evening to you

Hello my friends, I've not forgotten my friends. I just internet troubleshooting, unable to connect. I hope it will settle tomorrow. Otherwise great day for me, I received 4 scarves today a beautiful jersey. I can not wait to post photos. Well, I boil leaves, hoping to be there tomorrow. Good evening to you

good to hear from you Sebu.

All of us here on the Championship forum were worried you had caught the bad aids from that last scarf you received.

good to hear from you Sebu.

All of us here on the Championship forum were worried you had caught the bad aids from that last scarf you received.

Thank you very much my friend, it's good to be back

Already it's really nice of you.By cons, if the scarf sent me ParsFan Well Travelled with Iraqi refugees for sure I will not see him again.So I'll have to declare war on Iraq to retrieve.

Is that what all this ISIS shit in Iraq is kicking off about Sebu? Iraq Scarf Is Sebu's? I thought they were baddies at first but now I hope they take Baghdad and get your scarf out in one piece. I am seeing President Obama sent John Kerry over to help find your scarf. Good luck Sebu.

Archived