scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello my friends, I speak to you live from the hospital in Bastia, or I'm from that morning 10am for delivery of my wife. The baby is still not born, probably tonight or tomorrow. I will give you news as soon as possible. See you soon my friends

Hi my friends, thank you for all your messages of support. It's very kind of you.
I tried to take the time to answer you at all.
But first my wife gave birth to our daughter this morning at about noon.
Some will be disappointed by the name, but it has a link with Scotland. This is Margot, a diminutive of Marguerite (Queen of Scots).
And since good news never comes alone, I also received scarves today (I contacted people to thank, again thank you to them). By cons, if you allow me, I would put the pictures later because I'm exhausted and I still spend time with my wife to the hospital.

Bonne chance mon ami,

& Mrs Sebu.

Hopefully the midwife is not a Partick fan or you could be waiting a while... :P

Thank you very much my friend ...

Lol, Apparently the midwife did not like football ... So it was uninteresting

C'mon sebu give your wean a good scottish name as thanks to your pals on here?

The diminutive former Queen of Scotland, who became a saint (Marguerite).

My daughter's name is Margot

Congratulations from Mr and Mrs Convert. I will send a baby strip from Cowdenbeath for the new arrival. Mrs Convert is under instruction to go to the megastore to purchase tomorrow. Thank you.

Come now, I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate.

He'll never know it isn't mega. I will have to check there is a baby sized strip or i've shot myself in the foot.

There were baby or at maybe they were toddler sized kits in the shop when I was in on Tuesday night. Shop had more stock in than seen in the past.

Sorry to be much less present on thread my friends. But with the baby I have not much time, as I try to help my wife up. And the baby cries a lot at night. Between that and work, I am KO. Sorry again and see you soon friends. Jene not forget you

Hello to all my friends, first of all excuse me for the delay in photos and thanks. But a lot of work with the baby's arrival (the nights are very short). But I have not forgotten you. Thank you to all

In the first photo, scarf Dundee FC + scarf Benfica. A big thank you DEEJANGO.
They have been waiting for these two scarves there, but they have finally arrived.
On the second picture, thank Invergowrie arab four scarves is very very nice of you: AC Milan, Scotland / Ireland (rugby) MYPA, Valencia CF.
In the third picture, thank Theo Snelders for this beautiful scarf Aberdeen. Thank you to you :-).
The fourth picture, thank Forfarton for his scarf Forfar Athletic (the loons). Thank you my friend
The fifth photo, thank Chris_DK; again for 2 beautiful scarves: FC Karpaty Lviv + Dynamo Kiev

sukh.jpg

n8ld.jpg

ixi9.jpg

8wm6.jpg

x9u7.jpg

Archived