scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me mean no offence. I thought you like a small batch of fine Snails sent to you via post for your supper.

Absolutely not. But if you want I can send you, I think you'll like it

This thread is a holocaust. It's like a feature length episode of Spot the Braincell.

Whereas a trip through Cowdenbeath is like a time warp through the 1700's.

Not happy about your usage of the the terrible happenings of the Holocaust to make a point about something so trivial.

Scum. Subhuman scum.

Whereas a trip through Cowdenbeath is like a time warp through the 1700's.

Not happy about your usage of the the terrible happenings of the Holocaust to make a point about something so trivial.

Scum. Subhuman scum.

^^^ doesn't know the meaning of the word holocaust.

^^^ doesn't know the meaning of the word holocaust.

Because THE Holocaust wasn't in your thought processes when you typed it, eh? :rolleyes:

Regardless, if you were angling for the noun "holocaust" then you'd still be wrong; because destruction/slaughter isn't being carried out here. It's a forum.

Who? Claude Anelka?

Yes! Many of us Raith fans would like to see him return to Kirkcaldy so we can host a big party and *ahem* anoint him in the healing waters of Kirkcaldy harbour...

There will be beaucoup fromage et vin! ;)

Eta

Sebu, if you can arrange this I'll send you all the scarves you want!!!

Sebu, if you are getting an offer of a Cowdenbeath scarf, do not accept this. It has magical mystical powers that means as soon as you put it around your neck you become a thick fucktard. If you receive one get French bomb disposal experts to explode the package.

Archived