Justified

wellboy1991

Haven't seen a thread on this anywhere and wondered if anyone else watched this?

I've just finished watching Season 5 and it really is fantastic viewing. Consistent from Season 1 throughout.

Top performances from Timothy Olyphant as the main lead Deputy Marshall Raylan Givens and the outstanding Walton Goggins steals the show as Boyd Crowder the hill billy bank robbing, drug dealing Nazi.

Definately worth watching for anyone looking for a top show.

Edited by wellboy1991

Yes I've watched this show for years, didn't think anyone knew about it. Walton Goggins has been consistently fantastic. By far the stand out performer in this cast for me. I am very much looking forward to the final season. Should be January time for that!

Yes I've watched this show for years, didn't think anyone knew about it. Walton Goggins has been consistently fantastic. By far the stand out performer in this cast for me. I am very much looking forward to the final season. Should be January time for that!

Watched it all too.

The last few seasons have been pretty meh. Loved seasons 2 & 3 tho.

Watched it all too.

The last few seasons have been pretty meh. Loved seasons 2 & 3 tho.

I agree that the last few haven't been as great as the earlier seasons. Luckily, they've still made it consistently good enough to keep an interest. I think they've done the right thing in making the next season the last.

Just recently caught up. Glad its finishing, best to go out while strong than dwindle away.

Surprised to read many don't rate the fifth, really enjoyed it.

I'm the same, mate thought the 5th was excellant.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...