Transfers

bluebell

Spartans have put together a strong squad and should easily win the LL next season! The only problem I can see is how Dougie Samuel will be able to keep all his players happy.

well don't tell Cicero that!! He will be hoping his team do better this season, with the amount of money they are throwing at players!! And win bonuses, New boots! Etc etc!! Must be nice to have that sort of insentive to attract players. Hope it doesn't come back to slap you in the face! :)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well don't tell Cicero that!! He will be hoping his team do better this season, with the amount of money they are throwing at players!! And win bonuses, New boots! Etc etc!! Must be nice to have that sort of insentive to attract players. Hope it doesn't come back to slap you in the face! :)

Been on the wine gums dal?

What the feck are you going on about?

read my post, this fact came from your own players

Gretna could probably buy their whole squad and coaching staff and a few fans boots and it would be less than Scott Milligans annual signing on fee.

So away back in yer cave

Someone winding you up...ah wonder who that might be?....did he mention the "new car" for player of the month.. :thumsup2

New Car!!

That's why the Season Ticket price has went up by a fiver.

Gretna could probably buy their whole squad and coaching staff and a few fans boots and it would be less than Scott Milligans annual signing on fee.

So away back in yer cave

don't comment on stuff that is to much for yer silly little brain to understand, so you asked Milly did you? How much is he getting then rumour control?

Someone winding you up...ah wonder who that might be?....did he mention the "new car" for player of the month.. :thumsup2

just stating facts!!! You can cover it up all you like, but everyone now knows what's going on

just stating facts!!! You can cover it up all you like, but everyone now knows what's going on

Except me obviously!!!

don't comment on stuff that is to much for yer silly little brain to understand, so you asked Milly did you? How much is he getting then rumour control?

Strange how you seem to more about what is going on at Gretna than at Dalbeattie.

Except me obviously!!!

Strange how you seem to more about what is going on at Gretna than at Dalbeattie.

Yeh I know this as Gretna are trying to steal our players!! Not with any luck I might add ! As money isn't everything to loyal players

Yeh I know this as Gretna are trying to steal our players!! Not with any luck I might add ! As money isn't everything to loyal players

A lot of those 'loyal players' were playing with threave a season or two ago were they not?

Can't have it both ways......

I'm asking you- are they 'loyal' or did they jump to dalbeattie from threave?

They can't be both.....

this is not about threave? This is about dalbeattie players staying with dalbeattie! Being loyal to dalbeattie. Does that make it clearer?

this is not about threave? This is about dalbeattie players staying with dalbeattie! Being loyal to dalbeattie. Does that make it clearer?

Those exams have obviously made you a little confused Dal. You seem to need your school hols. They're not loyal at all, they simply happen to currently play for Dalbeattie- there are a few exceptions granted, but a lot of that squad have moved around the SOS area with great regularity over the last few years.

balboa you haven't a clue have you? Doh!!

I'm a rooster from Raydale not a boxer.

Remember the old pot kettle quote- Dunga was a Gretna player when with u pre season, and uv been tapping Slattery ever since.

Ps I have no idea what your on about, I like all fans won't comment until on website.

Those exams have obviously made you a little confused Dal. You seem to need your school hols. They're not loyal at all, they simply happen to currently play for Dalbeattie- there are a few exceptions granted, but a lot of that squad have moved around the SOS area with great regularity over the last few years.

Are u claiming these loyal lads have followed the dollar surely??? Surely not ????????????

Are u claiming these loyal lads have followed the dollar surely??? Surely not [

quote]

Apparently not. They all grew up dreaming of playing at the islecroft and don't want to be anywhere else. Guys like dunga need to be applauded for this, to still feel so strong about it after playing for Annan, threave and Gretna until he was lucky enough to live the dream......

Archived