Clyde Fc 2014-15

Why would'nt baz have a person with a middle name of paul on his staff aggro ,I recall saying he was ridding the club of catholics and celtic supporting players and was given a helluva stick now you come away with that ,so basically admit you believe that bf is bias ,I smell bigotry

Go away you boring cretin.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would'nt baz have a person with a middle name of paul on his staff aggro ,I recall saying he was ridding the club of catholics and celtic supporting players and was given a helluva stick now you come away with that ,so basically admit you believe that bf is bias ,I smell bigotry

Admit that you're a disgruntled bullshitter bringing your sectarian agenda to my club, and i'll give you all the confessions you want. I promise.

I still like it - I would go with white or red shorts and white socks
I agree with you on white socks. Our downward spiral started when we went to red socks.
Very pertinent point CK. It was a cry oft heard a lot when we wore the simplisticly beautiful white-black-white, there is no.doubt in my mind psychological deficiencies can manifest with the slightest of tinkering. That said, we've remained loyal throughout to the black shorts......the less said about the horrible Feyenoord and Bilbao kits the better, but why not shake up the white/black/red a bit. Even Airdrie and Thistle have had all three colours as shorts and socks, and slightly higher up the echelon Barcelona and Bayern f**k around with their kit every year.......something Hamburg-ey, with black socks instead of blue, or even reverting to a red home top occasionally wpuld spruce things up a bit.

Would be absolutely nuts giving any of our money anyway the way the clubs in at the moment and I'm sure Barry will be handing a few big wages to players like Fergie, Martin and possibly Marko/Mclaughlin.

10% of season ticket sales is nothing compared to the publicity gained.

Assuming tickets are priced the same as last year then it's roughly £3,000 that will be donated. Less if the donation comes after VAT.

That's been saved simply by not qualifying for the playoffs! Every cloud.

Dont believe this rumour but sean higgins is leaving cowdenbeath and has apparently agreed to sign for us could b true as he lives in chapelhall ,campbell is a definate and manager was indeed at talbot game and running the rule over gormley again ,as for prunty non starter now believe he is signing new deal at airdrie ,scott mcmanus could be making an exit just what I have been told

We are able to do what we are with Cash for Kids next season due to the new sponsorship we have got with the sponsor. It was part of the agreement that as it was double this seasons amount of sponsorship that we are able to do the donations and the under 16's deal for next season.

Humble pie for the Clyde fans.

Now wait for the slam down when you find out what your chairman has been busy working on the last 2 months. You never did get that EGM did you :lol:

EGM is taking place in May.

Archived