cambuslang rangers

auldjimmy

Ach, football's like that. You shrug off the disappointment and move on to the next game. I always believe my team is capable of getting a good result, even if we're in the middle of a bad run of form. If you have no hope, what is the point eh ? Good to hear things are on the up at Somervell again, I know how much you care about the club.

Having said that, if the first game of the season is 'Lang v Glens, I hope you go home miserable again. :-P

Yea the club does mean a lot, but there are plenty guys on here every bit as passionate as us LOL.

Aye, there is and I quote a famous footballer " A Buzz Aboot The Place" right now and its spreading through the ranks.

I cant wait to see what style we play, who else we bring in and who is the lucky guys to bang them past your lot LOL

There is every chance I will miss all the sectional games due to work commitments. Category one employee for these Common as feck games

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Yea the club does mean a lot, but there are plenty guys on here every bit as passionate as us LOL.

Aye, there is and I quote a famous footballer " A Buzz Aboot The Place" right now and its spreading through the ranks.

I cant wait to see what style we play, who else we bring in and who is the lucky guys to bang them past your lot LOL

There is every chance I will miss all the sectional games due to work commitments. Category one employee for these Common as feck games

All it takes is a loss or even a draw on the openin day and every1 freaks and panics and wants 2 sack the manager the board and all the players, it happens all the time wae teams that spend a few bob, in my opinion u should not b spendin any money 2 win the2nd division, the shire r quietly goin about there business without a mention from any1, so plzz write us off at ur pearl ppl ha ha.

All it takes is a loss or even a draw on the openin day and every1 freaks and panics and wants 2 sack the manager the board and all the players, it happens all the time wae teams that spend a few bob, in my opinion u should not b spendin any money 2 win the2nd division, the shire r quietly goin about there business without a mention from any1, so plzz write us off at ur pearl ppl ha ha.

Just as well we havent spent any money then eh!!!

p.s wee birdie tells me the Shire are spending, but rumours are rumours

Never mix drugs & alcohol kids.

Do the games not finish on 3rd August ? The Sectional games don't start till the 9th.

POSTED AT 01.23 :lol: #CasualThursdays

I don't think people are writing the Shire off mate, but without any info coming out about signings etc, no ones going to come onto a football forum n say that they fancy the Shire for the title/promotion either.

Camby, Forth, st rochs, the Albert, Port G & Newmains all have threads on p&b keeping people up to date, be good if a Glasgow Perthshire one appeared.

think anyone who knows anyone connected to the shire or from down those parts know why they are being very quiet ;) lets just say they will have some familiar faces this season playing for them

think anyone who knows anyone connected to the shire or from down those parts know why they are being very quiet ;) lets just say they will have some familiar faces this season playing for them

think you will be wrong there m8 whose the familiar faces your talking about ? Reason I've not said much as people who know me on here know I never say much till the signings are completed

Archived