Bathgate Thistle Managerial Vacancy

Guest chavez

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The swan should be playing at a higher level than juniors why no one has give the boy a chance is beyond me

Now looks like he will be back at amateurs playing with his friends

Was he not given the opportunity at Livingston? Was he not also offered opportunities by Super League sides in seasons gone by?

You probably know better than us why he decides to play at the levels he does, lad has talent HE should maximise his potential.

Was he not given the opportunity at Livingston? Was he not also offered opportunities by Super League sides in seasons gone by?

You probably know better than us why he decides to play at the levels he does, lad has talent HE should maximise his potential.

I think Livi pulled out on signing him but from what I heard a newly promoted super league side wanted him but he's going back to amatuers.As SuperBathgate it will be a waste.

Livingston took him in for a week or so training assistant manager Burchill I am lead to believe rates him highly and wanted to offer him deal but manager must have felt different

He has the ability to go further but chooses not to....

Very encouraging towards a younger player who is a decent player - NOT . If it is just personal attack you want to dish out go somewhere else with your nonsense...

Pot kettle and all that, you've spent the last 10 years plus personally attacking someone across multiple forums.

Archived