Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx Banana think ive fixed it now lol

Yeah Deuchars is a wealthy fan who has put money into the club over the years and even tried to buy us before when Thompson first took over, he was a part of the group that cleared the debt so would make sense for him to have some influence on United matters.

No one has liability, that's why they are 'secret' investors.

Anyway it was deffo Timmy Mallot who took the debt, he fucking loves the Shed.

You'll have to explain that part, in what way don't they have any liability?

They're now in complete liability as they have debtors who owe them money opposed to them putting money the opposite way.

In the way they have 0% control in the club, furthermore they have no say in any transfer dealings this summer. What are they liable for?

He's in personal liability as if the club doesn't pay, he's out of pocket personally, unintentionally.

What are you on about control of the club?

Fair dues, I've obviously picked you up wrong, I thought you meant he was liable for club matters.

Anyway their deal starts after this window, any dealing this summer will be done through the bank.

Noticed earlier Gunning failed his medical.

Something's been bugging me since the cup final - stayed to the end of the presentations but I was squinting because of the sun or too much beer and my memories of that 20 mins are a bit hazy.

Cut to the chase , at FT did Gunning run straight off the pitch and up the tunnel ?

Noticed earlier Gunning failed his medical.

Something's been bugging me since the cup final - stayed to the end of the presentations but I was squinting because of the sun or too much beer and my memories of that 20 mins are a bit hazy.

Cut to the chase , at FT did Gunning run straight off the pitch and up the tunnel ?

He tried to I think, but I'm sure I heard at the time that he was prevented from going up the tunnel and was telt to get back out on the park.

Archived