East Premier League 2014/2015

juniorneutral

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know the lad Thomson but played(as you have) & managed against Andy. He's a good lad who likes to win & I'm sure will be good for Jeanfield.????

Half the Premier League are Tayside clubs, any more of a clue???????

It would be unfair and unwise to comment on here as to who it is but should come out this week. Andy is competitive and Neil played for ASC, Brechin City, Keith and Arbroath Vics. Little midfielder who you would know.

It would be unfair and unwise to comment on here as to who it is but should come out this week. Andy is competitive and Neil played for ASC, Brechin City, Keith and Arbroath Vics. Little midfielder who you would know.

If it's the same Neil Thomson he had been at Arbroath up until the summer (we scrapped our youth team in the summer, so I presume he left at the same time) and had been doing some very good work with our youth teams, which I was very disappointed to see come to an end.

with only a couple of games for most before the year is out, what's everyone's thoughts on promotion as we approach the half way mark?........or relegation for that matter

Up until the last two games I would have said we were a stick on for relegation. However we dug deep to take all 3 points against Bathgate and took a good point at North End.

Need to start taking points off those around us though.

Otherwise it's all incredibly tight.

If it's the same Neil Thomson he had been at Arbroath up until the summer (we scrapped our youth team in the summer, so I presume he left at the same time) and had been doing some very good work with our youth teams, which I was very disappointed to see come to an end.

That would make sense as big Heggie was at Arbroath too recently.

I'll probably know his face when I see him Tellyboy.????

Is that fact BigAl or just a rumour about the Broty??

Few wee points here

First of all most impressive team we have played is probably tayport and I think they will win the league. Worst team we have played after Kinnoull to be honest is west end they are brutal. Which brings me to my next point of West ends manager applying for basically every job in the region. He had an interview for Jeanfield before Heggie got the job which IMO they will go downhill now and then he applied for brought if west end were as good as everyone says why is he constantly applying for other teams in the region? Think whatever happens the league will remain tight. Also how can 4 still go down that would leave the premier with only 15 teams next season.

Top 2 will be Tayport and Edinburgh

3rd will be St Andrews

Relegated will be Kinnoull, Glenrothes, Arniston and West End.

Away the Dokens!

Common sense should see only 3 down from the Premier League with still 2 up from each league below.

What are the alternatives??

Having a Premier League of 15 teams OR some sort of play-off with the 3rd place teams in the North & South leagues?? Or include the 4th bottom team in the Premier with that???

Surely too complicated at the end of a long season.

I bet they just funked up the numbers at some bigwig meeting :o

To Dne chap. I was at the game earlier in the season when you tubbed West End 5-3. Think you were actually 5-1 up and coasting.

However they were by far the prettier team on the day. North End continually sprung them on the break. McComiskie was unplayable playing on his own up front that day.

They were far from brutal. Naive is the word. Darryl flogged his customary goal by trying to think he is Messi. There was also the best goal I have ever seen in a Junior match scored that day, on the half-volley from the half way line (To prove i was there).

While you are around how did NE manage to lose at 1/20 (I think) to Kello in the Scottish. Glenrothes give them around a dozen in the next round.

Good luck to John McGlashan and co at the Broty.

Broty twitter account very silent on the subject.

Common sense should see only 3 down from the Premier League with still 2 up from each league below.

What are the alternatives??

Having a Premier League of 15 teams OR some sort of play-off with the 3rd place teams in the North & South leagues?? Or include the 4th bottom team in the Premier with that???

Surely too complicated at the end of a long season.

I would say only 1 down automatically from the Superleague is the only sensible solution, then 3 down from the Premier.

I would say only 1 down automatically from the Superleague is the only sensible solution, then 3 down from the Premier.

Which is what happened when Forfar WE went into abeyance two or three years back. Ballingry effectively count as a relegated club

I bet they just funked up the numbers at some bigwig meeting :o

To Dne chap. I was at the game earlier in the season when you tubbed West End 5-3. Think you were actually 5-1 up and coasting.

However they were by far the prettier team on the day. North End continually sprung them on the break. McComiskie was unplayable playing on his own up front that day.

They were far from brutal. Naive is the word. Darryl flogged his customary goal by trying to think he is Messi. There was also the best goal I have ever seen in a Junior match scored that day, on the half-volley from the half way line (To prove i was there).

While you are around how did NE manage to lose at 1/20 (I think) to Kello in the Scottish. Glenrothes give them around a dozen in the next round.

Good luck to John McGlashan and co at the Broty.

Broty twitter account very silent on the subject.

5-1 up and let them back into it. Name one west end player that would get into our team?

Heard the same thing about brought!

Away the dokens

Archived